Sun 4th Jun: SL: Wakefield Trinity v Leigh Leopards KO 12:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Leigh Leopards

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/06/23 at 11:30

I think the warmer weather & the occasion will suit Leigh much better than the aging and comparatively unfit Wakefield team. Leigh are also man for man a better team and are much better coached while also playing with confidence.

Wakefield 12 v Leigh 44

It defies all logic but I just have a feeling Wakefield are going to get off the mark here. The big occasion will bring the best out of them. The magic weekend has a history of throwing up a few unexpected results. They will turn someone over eventually and this is as good a time as any.

1 hour ago, MZH said:

It defies all logic but I just have a feeling Wakefield are going to get off the mark here. The big occasion will bring the best out of them. The magic weekend has a history of throwing up a few unexpected results. They will turn someone over eventually and this is as good a time as any.

I object your honour.

This Leigh team is producing some scintillating football, and I don't believe that I have ever in my 60 years of watching this sport - well especially Leigh - have I seen a team that is so much together and plays for each other, obviously it can't be ruled out what you suggest MZH, but for it to happen there will have to be two massive turn arounds in form, Wakey to enormously improve in structure and effort and Leigh to implode on themselves from the form they have been showing.

1 hour ago, MZH said:

Every game both needs to be won , and can be lost 

Will we actually recognise Sundays Wakefield side with two 'trial' signings, one loan signing and a couple of other signings just this week I think.  Do 'trial' signings count in the 5 allowed on loan/dual reg?

Here we go again .....

On 30/05/2023 at 15:52, Trojan Horse said:

Trinity 47 - 2 Leigh. 

David Fifita to get 5 tries including a length of field effort.

I plan to be a few pints deep by half time in the event the above doesn’t come to fruition (unlikely I know).

Can’t wait.

At what point do you see Trinity kicking a DG ?