Will Leigh win something this year?

Will Leigh win something?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Will Leigh win something?

2 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

If we do , I'll be having a tattoo to commemorate it 

I jokingly said I'd only wear the leopard/jaguar shirt if we got to a CC final or the playoffs, I may have to dig it back out of storage if this winning run goes on much longer!

23 hours ago, David Shepherd said:

Can't see them winning the LLS or SL title, but could definitely see them winning the cup.

I hope they do, it'd be a great story for the game to tell.  It's the kind of thing the cup has been missing since Sheffield won it.

Harry, Sweaty and Gubrats will be absolutely insufferable like.

There have been several great stories since Sheffield, 2 that spring to mind for me are Hull finally throwing off their Wembley curse and the Catalans victory. 

20 hours ago, Snowys Backside said:

We are having a great season and will be in SL next year. 

Anything else is a bonus. 

A trip to Wembley though would be a dream ! 

Just hope the trains are running for you if you get there.

7 hours ago, Whippet13 said:

There have been several great stories since Sheffield, 2 that spring to mind for me are Hull finally throwing off their Wembley curse and the Catalans victory. 

Both against Warrington so you need to play wire at Wembley 

18 hours ago, Mr Frisky said:

Just hope the trains are running for you if you get there.

I dont have a problem buddy. I have lived in Warrington for 30 years but just Bank Quay out of my choice of 6 in less than 2 hours will do 👍

After reading this thread, a mate suggested they might win the “Most cancelled reserve fixtures in a season trophy”…

(Now where’s that tin hat of mine…)

• Like 1
                                                                  :kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

On 02/06/2023 at 11:11, Old Frightful said:

After reading this thread, a mate suggested they might win the “Most cancelled reserve fixtures in a season trophy”…

(Now where’s that tin hat of mine…)

Does this mean IMG cannot award them a Category A,and they also get punished for failing to fulfil fixtures?

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.