2024 Transfer Tracker

41 minutes ago, Curly perm said:

Olpherts to Wakey until the end of the season

Leeds will be delighted to have cleared a player unlikely to get into the team off the salary cap. Whether it creates useful or usable headroom to bring anyone in is another question.

• Like 1

Out of the blue signing.  Or blue and amber if you like?

Wakefield lad final gets home.

• Like 1

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

9 hours ago, DACS said:

Good luck to him. He's taken some awful stick from Leeds fans for mistakes. Hopefully a chance to reboot his career. 

Yeah a good move for all parties. The Rhinos fans can be pretty unforgiving and whilst Olpherts never performed to the expected standard, the fans never took to him anyway. It was a slightly odd signing, which was never well received. There was method in the madness - an experienced winger, who makes good metres out of backfield, to replace Briscoe, but on significantly less money. However, it really just highlighted how weak our youth ranks were for wingers, which exasperated the situation, as fans would much rather have seen a young gun get a chance. Unfortunately our youth development has not been great in recent years which is a bigger frustration

34 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

Yeah a good move for all parties. The Rhinos fans can be pretty unforgiving and whilst Olpherts never performed to the expected standard, the fans never took to him anyway. It was a slightly odd signing, which was never well received. There was method in the madness - an experienced winger, who makes good metres out of backfield, to replace Briscoe, but on significantly less money. However, it really just highlighted how weak our youth ranks were for wingers, which exasperated the situation, as fans would much rather have seen a young gun get a chance. Unfortunately our youth development has not been great in recent years which is a bigger frustration

Luis Roberts is a better choice winger than Olipherts?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Luis Roberts is a better choice winger than Olipherts?

He's performed better than Olpherts, and is likely on less money. He's also young and has greater potential to improve. The jury is out on him but he's a better fill in than Olpherts.

We're well stacked with young centres coming through, which I expect will take over from Momorovski and Newman in a couple of years. Unfortunately, wing is not a position of strength for Leeds. We do have Jason Qareqare's younger brother Marcus in our academy.........I've not seen him play though

• Like 1

Gil Dudson to Salford on loan for the rest of the season. 

I thought he might be a decent addition when we signed him. I was wrong.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

5 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

I thought the same at Wigan. He has always had loads of potential, that's why Wigan signed signed him from Celtic Crusaders, but never quite fulfilled it.

24 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

And Joe Bullock subsequently recalled from Hull

42 minutes ago, Damien said:

I thought the same at Wigan. He has always had loads of potential, that's why Wigan signed signed him from Celtic Crusaders, but never quite fulfilled it.

he did alright at salford and catalans. i was pleasantly surprised that warrington signed him, just about.

he's had a rough time here, and being a powell signing, that's been held against him this year.

Tom Nicholson-Watton signs for York on loan for the season from Leeds.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

6 hours ago, Just Browny said:

Not sure how I feel about this. We give away too many pens as it is. His addition won't help.

Singleton is out for a while so I guess this is cover.

3 hours ago, Simon Hall said:

Tom Nicholson-Watton signs for York on loan for the season from Leeds.

I’m surprised by this, I’d have thought he’d get some game time for Leeds this season

New signing for Trinity. 😉

• Like 1

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son