Thur 15th Feb: SL: Hull FC v Hull KR KO 8pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Hull KR

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/02/24 at 20:30

Someone gouging me would get a lot more than Parcell got. 

• Like 2

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

1 minute ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Thought Sao was just wriggling about rather than actually intending to do a bicycle kick to the yed. Parcell might find himself in some bother, too. 

Disagree. Sao definitely was reacting with knees and deserves the red for direct contact with intent to do so.

Agree re. Parcell 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tiffers said:

Although it's harsh. I can see why they've gone red. Knee with direct contact to the head with intention.

Disagree with the commentators on that. 

Pretty much my thoughts. Any players of other clubs watching better take note, you just can't take it into your own hands any more.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

The directive is all about reducing insurance payouts 

The directive is about player safety. I’ve no issues with it being introduced although maybe you do. 

All players & coaches were told exactly what would happen this season so it’s down to them & them only. Both reds tonight were fully justified. Parcel’s yellow wasn’t as clear cut but once reviewed may end up with a ban just like the Hull yellow in the first half. Again no issues with that from me. 

• Like 8

Just now, Coggo said:

One of the most deserved nillings I’ve seen. Leaving aside the poor discipline, Hull were absolutely dreadful with the ball. 

Agree. Even if we keep 13 on the field its hard to imagine we would have scored many points.

• Like 1

Willy Peters should be worried that they could only score 22 against FC who were abysmal.

• Like 3

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Is there something in Hiku's contract about him playing full back and kicking goals? He is a player I've always liked but he shouldn't be doing either.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.