Batley Bulldogs v Castleford

Leigh Leopards v Featherstone

Leeds Rhinos v St Helens

Warrington Wolves v London Broncos

Huddersfield Giants v Hull FC

Halifax Panthers v Catalans Dragons

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Why do they do it like that. Surely it could be like the FA Cup where we can see the balls before they are drawn out. The bag was just laid there while Harris drew them out, no shaking of the bag at all.

Halifax draw the shortest of straws. Leigh v Fev should be fun.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Good draw for Batley, not so good for Fev or Sheffield and poor draw for Fax who get to be battered physically and unlikely to make much money for the privilege.

Edited by Jill Halfpenny fan
  • Like 1

Just because you think everyone hates you doesn't mean they don't.

2 minutes ago, David Shepherd said:

At Fev it might have been a cracker. At their place, can't see anything other than a shellacking.

Agreed, it would be better the other way round but Fev will have nothing to lose, really.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Shame the Wigan game isn’t at Sheffield, It would’ve been a good day out. It’s a nice story and a chance to reminisce about 98 mind (nightmares for us Wigan fans). 

3 minutes ago, David Shepherd said:

At Fev it might have been a cracker. At their place, can't see anything other than a shellacking.

At least Dezzy won't be having another hissy fit .

13 minutes ago, Gooleboy said:

Why do they do it like that. Surely it could be like the FA Cup where we can see the balls before they are drawn out. The bag was just laid there while Harris drew them out, no shaking of the bag at all.

True but at least we know its not been fixed this time as they paired whinos up with Saints lol

• Like 1

Great for Batley 😀

• Like 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

20 minutes ago, WN83 said:

Shame the Wigan game isn’t at Sheffield, It would’ve been a good day out. It’s a nice story and a chance to reminisce about 98 mind (nightmares for us Wigan fans). 

Happy to be away. We can win this.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

45 minutes ago, WN83 said:

Didn't we smack Sheffield's backside at their home stadium, almost immediately after losing the Wembley Final? The main memory is of Barrie-Jon Mather viciously assaulting Keith Senior's fist with his mouth.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

55 minutes ago, Gooleboy said:

I have to say I do prefer my ball bag shaken too.

• Haha 1