Sun 12th May: 1895 SF: Bradford Bulls v Wakefield Trinity KO 15:00

Who will win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bradford Bulls
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/05/24 at 14:30

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

Wakefield win

Bradford Bulls 16 v 38 Wakefield Trinity (Tries: Walmsley 2, Rodwell, Jowitt, Pratt, Griffin, Hood. Goals: Jowitt x5)

Yes can't wait for this, big game and I just hope I'm awake to see it as Bradford are kindly doing 2 pints for a fiver 🍻 woohoo plus plenty of activies on for kids etc so spread the word. Hoping for over 3k Trinity fans going over so hope out team don't dissapoint.

Up the Trin 💪⚜️

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, The Mighty Trin said:

Yes can't wait for this, big game and I just hope I'm awake to see it as Bradford are kindly doing 2 pints for a fiver 🍻 woohoo plus plenty of activies on for kids etc so spread the word. Hoping for over 3k Trinity fans going over so hope out team don't dissapoint.

Up the Trin 💪⚜️

I don't think you need fear a defeat, best team by far in Championship. 

30 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

I don't think you need fear a defeat, best team by far in Championship. 

Hope your right mate, but taking nothing for granted. Still going to be tight i reckon but we won't get a better chance to play at Wembley than on this occasion. Fingers crossed 🤞 

• Like 1

Can't see passed a Wakey win unfortunately. It will be a lot closer than the first game as we were down to the bare bones.  

Don't think we can catch them on an off day as this will be one game Wakey will be bang up for.  

But you never know in sport... 

Can't recall the last time we rolled up at Odsal as such heavy favourites as this coming weekend.  Probably the John Player final against then 2nd division Halifax back in 1972.  That didn't quite turn out as expected.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

14 hours ago, LeytherRob said:

Are these semi finals being streamed/broadcast anywhere?

Good question - apparently not so gardening will beckon.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

For all those who think Bradford will win or push Trin close. Put your money where your mouth is. Skybet giving Bulls 24pts on handicap.  I think that is an extremely generous offer. 

4 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

The tight pitch should help Bradford in this one. I think Wakey will be comfortable but I don't see them putting a huge score on Bradford. I can see Bradford beating the handicap.

Agree is only Skybet taking bets on the match? Wigan were good odds yesterday -8 at evens with WH. I was lucky enough to have Wigan score, to be leading at ht and win the game at 6/5. I would be taking Bradford all day at -24 handicap 👌

1 hour ago, Agbrigg said:

For all those who think Bradford will win or push Trin close. Put your money where your mouth is. Skybet giving Bulls 24pts on handicap.  I think that is an extremely generous offer. 

I'd take the handicap tbh. That's why I've locked my betting section on my account. 

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

11 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

The tight pitch should help Bradford in this one. I think Wakey will be comfortable but I don't see them putting a huge score on Bradford. I can see Bradford beating the handicap.

So inadvertently you are tipping us then. 

On a positive note Oxey, I forgot think you'll lose this weekend mate.

• Like 1

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

1 hour ago, Mumby Magic said:

So inadvertently you are tipping us then. 

On a positive note Oxey, I forgot think you'll lose this weekend mate.

Haha not quite but like I say think it will be close. Just arrived, where is all the Bulls fans 🤣