18 Aug: Qualifiers: Salford Red Devils v Widnes Vikings KO 3.15pm (TV)

Who will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Widnes Vikings
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/08/18 at 14:15

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s important that Salford to turn up in the right frame of mind, respect the opposition and play professionally with 100% effort, after that I don’t care what the score is, I will just be happy if Salford scrape through by just the odd point.  What I don’t want is for Salford to be the surprise Middle 8 losers this coming weekend undoing all the good work at HKR.

18 hours ago, Oxford said:

If SRD are favourites I'm really worried!

I know what you mean, particularly now that the Nostradamus of Chiswick has predicted a comfortable win for Salford.

The only certainty in this game is that the post-match discussion - if such it can be called - on here will be about the attendance rather than the action.

2 hours ago, Hammerless Nail said:

I know what you mean, particularly now that the Nostradamus of Chiswick has predicted a comfortable win for Salford.

The only certainty in this game is that the post-match discussion - if such it can be called - on here will be about the attendance rather than the action. 

Football and racing on tv and Salford City FC at home to Chesterfield. All the local amateur teams are also playing and I know quite a few Salford fans who would rather play than watch. The Salford fans who will be there, and I may well be one of them this week, will be loud, proud and passionate and I hope they are cheering happily at the final whistle.

I know the Chronicler of Chiswick by the way and he's a real nice bloke but doesn't like Salford after bad experiences at the Willows. Must have been tough for him to predict a Salford win but at least it's an honest opinion.

4 hours ago, Hammerless Nail said:

the post-match discussion - if such it can be called - on here will be about the attendance rather than the action.

Well it keeps'em off the streets!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Salford to win by 20+. wider issue for Salford if they stay up is they will more than likely run into the same problems next season as they have had this,especially if they cannot keep hold of players such as Hastings and Lui.

If Widnes want to stay in SL, they really need to get their act together. Unfortunately I can't see it happening just yet. But you never know!    

A deluded Widnes by 7.

On 8/16/2018 at 1:18 PM, Hammerless Nail said:

Huddersfield played last night, everyone else's poor crowds are justified, that's how it works :)

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 4:02 PM, Celtic Rooster said:

Football and racing on tv and Salford City FC at home to Chesterfield. All the local amateur teams are also playing and I know quite a few Salford fans who would rather play than watch. The Salford fans who will be there, and I may well be one of them this week, will be loud, proud and passionate and I hope they are cheering happily at the final whistle.

I know the Chronicler of Chiswick by the way and he's a real nice bloke but doesn't like Salford after bad experiences at the Willows. Must have been tough for him to predict a Salford win but at least it's an honest opinion.

I'll be out of intensive care on Tuesday.

Just now, Scubby said:

Fans don't think so sadly. What's the point if paying fans don't give a stuff?

Massive game for the survival chances of both teams. But that doesn’t remove the fact that they are both at the bottom and served up a lot of rubbish throughout the season. We both know RL fans don’t watch losing sides. 

Archived