24 May: SL: Castleford Tigers v St Helens KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • St Helens
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/05/18 at 18:45

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, terrywebbisgod said:

Ben Barba MoM!

Oi!, that's my line! 

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Cas 20 Saints 22.

(I may change my mind shortly)

Looking forward to this. Saints got a couple of break away tries in the RL Cup game against the run pf play early doors and went on to win comfortably. If this doesn't happen tonight then it could end up a good scrap. I didn't think Saints were overly convincing v the Chemics at Magic and Cas were great in their game against Leeds. 

To add to all this, Saints must have worries about playing the mighty cup holders next week.

Cas 26 Saints 24. 

(Not going to bother guessing the MOM, it's too tough.)

I'm genuinely concerned that we might be getting a bit carried away after last week at Newcastle. Leeds were as poor as I've ever seen them and we certainly weren't massively clinical

Still can't see past a Saints win unfortunately

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

The McMeek shall inherit the earth... or that little patch over the try-line, anyway.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived