Sat 12 Jun: SL: Leigh Centurions v Catalans Dragons KO 15:00

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Centurions
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/06/21 at 14:30

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because he considers everything he spouts to be correct, there is never any maybe's or if such a thing, he is what we refer to around our part as a "knowall" or colloquially described as a nob.

Have you got this weeks lottery numbers?

Any chance you could let one Catalans/French RL thread pass without making the same comment?

I expect us to lose , however Les Cats are known to occasionally have off days when travelling , we do have a couple of props available ( so I have been told ) , so hopefully can keep it tight for most of the game , I'll be in the North stand cheering the lads on , win or lose 

What a fantastic first half. Leigh giving it their all. We would be top half of the table based on first 40. It's just a matter of whether we can keep these big lumps moving left and right and tiring them outo or will golliath trample over David ?

Has Leigh fitness and conditioning improved ?

2 minutes ago, Snowys Backside said:

What a fantastic first half. Leigh giving it their all. We would be top half of the table based on first 40. It's just a matter of whether we can keep these big lumps moving left and right and tiring them outo or will golliath trample over David ?

Has Leigh fitness and conditioning improved ?

They need to keep their noses in front for as long as possible. Catalans will be looking for a strong start to the second half based on Leigh's past showings.