Sun 20th Feb: SL: Salford Red Devils v Toulouse Olympique KO 15:00

Who will win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Toulouse Olympique

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/02/22 at 15:30

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Salford by 40. Good squad going under the radar against a tired old squad not used to this level which is weaker than their championship squad last year.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

14 hours ago, Snowys Backside said:

Toulouse by 30. 

If you really think that, Get to the bookies !. They will do well to score 30 points across their next 5 games.

This game will be a better indication of Toulouse’s ability to play SL-level. Salford are a good side; but they aren’t Huddersfield who IMO will be challenging for the Top 4. It’s these types of games that Toulouse need to be developing competitiveness in and being to win as the season progresses.

On 17/02/2022 at 16:03, MZH said:

Salford by 16, and if that is indeed what happens then that's a big problem for Toulouse this early in the season against a team that should be one of the sides they are trying to compete with to stay up.

I’d say Salford by 16 would be a good result for Toulouse. I think Salford will finish closer to the play off than the relegation spot. 

5 minutes ago, bobbruce said:

I’d say Salford by 16 would be a good result for Toulouse. I think Salford will finish closer to the play off than the relegation spot. 

Perhaps, but 16 points is still a relatively large margin.

Im still not sure about Salford yet. They have some talented players, especially in the backs. I'm not reading anything into last week because Cas look terrible.

Archived