1. 1. Who will win?

• Lebanon by 13 points or more
    • Lebanon by 7 to 12 points
    • Lebanon by 1 to 6 points
    • Ireland by 1 to 6 points
    • Ireland by 7 to 12 points
    • Ireland by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/10/22 at 14:00

2 minutes ago, Ullman said:

They look a shoe in for the quarter finals now.

Humour at last!

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Biff! And the ballboy breaking the 4th wall with a "what are they like?" look to camera.

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, The Hallucinating Goose said:

The claws have really come out at the end there! 

One hell of a cat fight.

I like the solidarity of the Irish, Mulhern in the bin and they all walk off with him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Barley Mow said:

Twice in that half the ref called both captains over for a word and instead of calling George King across for Ireland, got Luke Keary instead.

Have I got it wrong, King is captain isn't he? The ref was surely there at the toss.

King was off the field

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Pride 

Did you spend all last night jotting down these references?

'Coz it's pretty impressive if you didn't....bravo cur...oh f* *k, that's a dog...

• Haha 1

Ireland beating themselves at the moment. Too many penalties conceded and too often coughing up possession. Without these, I think the game would be closer.

I also think they got done on that first VR decision though. On the big screen it looked like he'd grounded it.

Last new RL ground (96): Queensway Stadium - North Wales v South Wales 25/6/17

Just now, Barley Mow said:

Twice in that half the ref called both captains over for a word and instead of calling George King across for Ireland, got Luke Keary instead.

Have I got it wrong, King is captain isn't he? The ref was surely there at the toss.

The second time at least King was on the bench. Not sure about the first one. 

• Thanks 1