1. 1. Who will win?

• Lebanon by 13 points or more
    • Lebanon by 7 to 12 points
    • Lebanon by 1 to 6 points
    • Ireland by 1 to 6 points
    • Ireland by 7 to 12 points
    • Ireland by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/10/22 at 14:00

Just now, SydneyRoosters said:

If Wales play Ireland Tomorrow Wales win by by 10-20 easily.

Ireland are a far better team than Wales with far better players. Yes Ireland have been poor and had a off day but there's not a chance Wales are 10-20 points better.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Live after death said:

Lets hope for the sake if the European game they do, and the  almost entirely NRL based southern teams will just see it as they are superior and not want to play anymore 

They are superior and are still playing.

Early on in his career, I made the excuse for Liam Byrne that he was thrown into the first-team game at Wigan too early, and needed time to develop. Because he genuinely was a raw rookie then.

But he's still full of clumsy errors and idiot decisions in 2022.

Edited by Futtocks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, SydneyRoosters said:

Cheika looks to be a great coach

You can't help feeling Ireland have walked into a trap and have been happy to go along with it.

• Like 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 minute ago, SydneyRoosters said:

😂😂 you can’t genuinely think Ireland would win after this performance, Wales looked fantastic last week, Doesn’t matter if Ireland have “Better” players (According to you) Wales are a much better side.

Stop it. Please I beg you. My sides are hurting.

• Haha 1

Just now, Sports Prophet said:

They are superior and are still playing.

The ARL and Australian game have nothing but contempt for the European game and international RL the lack of a buoyant  international game is purely at their feet, and i don’t see  after this world cup them queuing up for more international RL.

Phew, Kiraz looks groggy, but more or less compos mentis.

He's had a tough job, making his name in a lousy side (Canterbury) when the other winger is THE superstar of the game (Addo-Carr). But he's still shown tons of promise.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

11 minutes ago, Black Country Wire said:

Will be 3 if France beat Samoa.

11 minutes ago, Roy Haggerty said:

They won’t. 

7 minutes ago, Sports Prophet said:

What @Roy Haggerty said.

I am going to wait and see the Greece game before making a final call on whether Samoa will beat France.

Samoa have some good players, no doubt, and some weaknesses in the creative spots which means that it is their physicality that will be key to winning. 

But as we have seen in other tournaments, Samoa don't get better as the touranment progresses.  They have a poor coach and they don't continue their conditioning as they should.

I am going to see how much they have regressed already before predicting they will beat France. 

• Like 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris