Jake Mamo

Walked out of Cas apparently! 

No more POM interviews to look forward to now.

Whats going on at Cas they seem to be imploding.

Poor recruitment 

Sacked coach

Players out on the lash

Player walking out

14 players OOC next year

they need to be careful they don’t go down this year, they might not get back up

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Nate90 said:

Not for me no. His decision making has been poor since leaving Warrington.

Well obviously, he went to Cas. 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

1 hour ago, Chrispmartha said:

Poor recruitment 

Sacked coach

Players out on the lash

Player walking out

14 players OOC next year

they need to be careful they don’t go down this year, they might not get back up

Finding their level

When you look at what has happened to some of the 'positive reinforcement crew' from Warrington a few seasons back - Mamo, King, Lineham - you could conclude a couple of things:

- Steve Price managed to get a lot of value out of some fairly unreliable 'characters'; and/or

- Powell had a hell of a job on his hands.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

This is nt about one olayer, or one coach, or one player out on the #iss for 15 hours, this is a systematic failure in leadership, culture, values and team work. 

It needs addressing urgently as tge cas board have taken their eye off the ball

5 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

Poor recruitment 

Sacked coach

Players out on the lash

Player walking out

14 players OOC next year

that wont be a problem, i've never seen it be a problem anywhere, ever

😥

On 09/03/2023 at 08:42, Nate90 said:

Not for me no. His decision making has been poor since leaving Warrington.

He's like an outside back version of Dwyer .....can do something spectacular at important times but then make bad decisions/errors the vast majority of the rest of the time 

I'll miss his zaniness in interviews though 

• Like 3

Retired from rugby apparently.  

Sad to see as he is a talented player.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

I’m devastated.

Apart from anything else, I was hoping this was a very early chance to vote for the MOM in tomorrow night’s Cas v Leeds game.

• Like 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

48 minutes ago, Wakey Til I Die said:

He’s also one of the rare breeds in RL, a player with a a personality. Mad as a box of frogs maybe but box office with a microphone in front if him. Shame he has had to retire. 

If Sky Sports are looking for a replacement for the Baz'n'Tez punditry partnership... :kolobok_cool:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, Hughsehhh said:

What's going on with the game, both Sarginson and Mamo in the same week retiring from RL, both 29.

I think Scully talked recently about the lack of depth in the game. If players around their peak years are packing it in, it doesn't bode well

tbh he did a podcast with warrington a few years ago, and he said he wasn't planning on staying in the game long term as a player, he recognises that he's a smaller player and it takes its toll on him noticeably

• Thanks 1

All the best to him, was entertaining at times and scored a memorable hat trick in Perpignan for us.

My Grandson loved him and even had a Mamo t-shirt when the club produced one.

Had the pleasure of Jake's company a couple of times through the HGSA and he always came across as a genuine likeable lad.

• Like 2