Sun 23rd Apr: SL: Hull FC v Huddersfield Giants KO 15:00

Who will win?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/04/23 at 12:30

7 and counting. I don't care what anyone says, nobody expected Hull to be as bad as this. Goodness it seems only 5 minutes ago there was ' a new optimism' at Football Club.

After the first of the 7 defeats Tony Smith promised drastic action to sort out the defence. 6 defeats and a home annihilation to Rovers later Hull have the worst defensive record in Super League even worse than Wakefield.

Tony Smith is taking Hull to new depths it will be a major surprise if they stop the rot here.

Kick off moved to 3.05, i think it's to let all the Giants fans time to get in!!!

On paper this should be a comfortable Giants win but we are that team that struggling teams seem to do ok against.

We're picking up some form so hopefully we don't get complacent and give the library something to cheer.

Huddersfield by 14+

Edited by daz39

20 hours ago, daz39 said:

We're picking up some form so hopefully we don't get complacent and give the library something to cheer.

Why don't you just book off!

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

On 20/04/2023 at 16:42, meast said:

We should win this, but Hull have to and will win again at some point, I wouldn't be surprised to see us go down, we always SEEM to perform poorly at the cerkel!

On the other hand, Hull could have another one of those days and we smash them like most other teams seem to at home at some point.

Good knowledge 👍

Always thought it should have been incorporated into the naming rights of the stadium.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

On 21/04/2023 at 09:39, boris74 said:

Hull's upturn in form wont happen just yet. We need a match fit spine at least for that to happen. Expecting\hoping for a committed performance though and signs that the tanker is turning.

Giants by 18.

Sounds about right.

I don't think there will be many takers for Hull at +10.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Landlady of Whittington and Cat just moaned to us that she has a season pass for Hull FC but can’t go because she has the cooking duties this afternoon. Obviously I immediately offered my services in the kitchen but she just laughed.

I bet my cooking’s better than Hull FC’s rugby.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Landlady of Whittington and Cat just moaned to us that she has a season pass for Hull FC but can’t go because she has the cooking duties this afternoon. Obviously I immediately offered my services in the kitchen but she just laughed.

I bet my cooking’s better than Hull FC’s rugby.

Or the Dick and Pussy as it's known colloquially.

• Like 1

Not many here today sadly, still a bit of time before the kick off.

And Kevin Harkin has just appeared with the match ball.

24 minutes ago, LeytherRob said:

Thought there would be more discussion considering the scoreline, giants bad or Hull playing well, or both?

Hull 20 - 8 up

Both sets of fans probably still in shock with the  result 😳.

• Haha 1

How bad must the giants be to get beat by us.

• Haha 3

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.