Luke Gale

24 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Keighley have genuinely blamed this on IMG

If it was just IMG to blame, I'd of thought those wanting to leave would of went at the end of the season. I wonder if there is more going on at Keighley that they're letting on 🤔

Desperate move caused by the cumulative effect  numerous bad rugby decisions over there of four years. 

The only thing that's keeping me going is the fact Carter is leaving. The bloke arrived at the club and openly admitted he knew nothing about rugby League and was only an accountant. However after a few years he appoints himself as CEO and rugby director. As the say the rest is History.

15 minutes ago, daz39 said:

Gale and Gaskell as a half back pairing?

That'll take some beating to be the worst ever in the Super League, not many championship teams would run with that pairing!!.

It was bad  enough when they played together the first time around in 2014!!

15 minutes ago, daz39 said:

That'll take some beating to be the worst ever in the Super League, not many championship teams would run with that pairing!!.

Safe to assume nobody will be running with that pairing; some gentle lolloping at most.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

3 hours ago, daz39 said:

Can’t see Lino being dropped. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Blues Ox said:

Did chuckle at the Keighley statement. They genuinley think that Gale went there to help them get promoted. 🤣

You think that's funny. Wakey have brought him in to stop us getting relegated, now that really is hilarious

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

will be injured after 2 or 3 starts anyway and getting paid for nowt again another wage for wakey toupee !  - suprised he never had a stint at WIGan 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

1 hour ago, The Blues Ox said:

Did chuckle at the Keighley statement. They genuinley think that Gale went there to help them get promoted. 🤣

I think Keighley vastly overestimated the strength of their pack, the backline and spine is actually pretty decent for a mid/top end championship team but it's a pretty poor front row and that's where the majority of games are won and lost.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

only laid

Floored is far less smutty. 

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

10 hours ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Indeed. He clearly wasn’t going to get them promoted this season though, so presumably they thought a 36 year old half back was going to get them into Super League in time for 2025? And it would’ve worked, if it hadn’t been for those pesky IMG kids…

AE4D45BA-6683-4B65-AB61-29BD06232A45.jpeg

You elite club supporters.

Promotion,while it lasts,for the plebs,isn't decided after 9 games.

It is decided after play -offs,at the end of the season,involving the top sides in the league.

It is the fault of that pesky fella who Hudgell needed to assist him with recruitment. The agent for McGuire is also agent for Gale - but he failed to find him a full time club.

It apparently suited Gale to go part time after so many years as a full time player.

He now,obviously,fancies being full time again.

I do not see anyone 'blaming' the American organisation needed by the 'elite', simply explaining a little bit of reasoning behind the decision.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

2 minutes ago, Angelic Cynic said:

You elite club supporters.

Promotion,while it lasts,for the plebs,isn't decided after 9 games.

It is decided after play -offs,at the end of the season,involving the top sides in the league.

It is the fault of that pesky fella who Hudgell needed to assist him with recruitment. The agent for McGuire is also agent for Gale - but he failed to find him a full time club.

It apparently suited Gale to go part time after so many years as a full time player.

He now,obviously,fancies being full time again.

I do not see anyone 'blaming' the American organisation needed by the 'elite', simply explaining a little bit of reasoning behind the decision.

Nah, they said Gale was sold because of the IMG grading system 

If you think Keighley were going to get to the Grand Final this season I’ve a bridge to sell you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

2 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

will be injured after 2 or 3 starts anyway and getting paid for nowt again another wage for wakey toupee !  - suprised he never had a stint at WIGan 

The move was lined up but he had the rug pulled from under his feet.

• Haha 2

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

5 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Nah, they said Gale was sold because of the IMG grading system 

If you think Keighley were going to get to the Grand Final this season I’ve a bridge to sell you 🤣🤣🤣

If you've ever had a night out in Keighley, that bridge might the one on some stranger's nose.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police