Thur 25th May: SL: Hull KR v Wigan Warriors KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/05/23 at 19:30

5 hours ago, Father Ted said:

Wigan by 12.

You're optimistic 

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Both teams have a few missing in this battle for 2nd place.

Rovers are without Abdull, Coote, Milnes, King and Kennedy. We're also without a recognised goalkicker but Wigan seem to have the same problem even if Smith actually is their recognised kicker, 

You're never all that confident facing Wigan because they have the belief that comes with years of winning. I still slightly fancy Rovers though. Even without our main pivots Rovers are defending so well that nobody is finding it easy. Three 'nils against' in the last 6.

For sure it's going to be another cracking night full of atmosphere at Craven Park should be a good spectacle for the TV audience.

• Like 1

Wigan are without Cooper, Havard, Singleton, KPP, Isa and Field, with Cust under a continuing fitness cloud. If it’s dry and our energy levels are high enough, we can still win this. We just need to reach similar levels to last week’s second half. 

Too much focus on who isn't available these days rather than focus on who is available and likely to play.

Exacerbated by Sky's relentless hammering home every time one of the top boys had a few injuries.

It's become tedious now, every game has become a contest of who has got the most "missing"

Wigan by 8, plenty of abuse of the officials by the beer throwers 😄

4 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Glad Sky are doing interviews with speccies. Fan culture is a big part of the game. 

Was a shame everyone had already left Craven Streat for the East Stand before the interviews though. Talking about the atmosphere with 2 men and a dog left in there 😳🤣🤣

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

3 minutes ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

Get that man a new shirt!

It's a slinky backless look - all the rage on the catwalks.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Great touchdown under pressure there.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson