How far do you live in terms of miles and travel time from your team's homeground?

On 08/06/2023 at 14:37, Josef K said:

If i walk it depending on how fast i walk it’s usually 35/40mins. If i am really lazy i can jump on a bus and that takes about 10/15mins. If we are getting pasted tomorrow i will definitely be leaving early as i have to walk home. But i think i’ll be going into town with my mates after the game listening to some drill, trance & Italian Speedcore. 

Dentist or Pneumatic? 

• Haha 3

14 miles. 

I jog it to my local in the Village when I’m lucky to get a lift or I jog it to my driveway to get in my car which takes 0.5 seconds. 

I must admit, Leigh is a pain to get to. Needs a Train Station ! 😂😂

On 09/06/2023 at 10:50, Leonard said:

What happens when you vote a Labour council.

I voted for a labour government but didn’t get one. 
it is therefore everyone’s else’s fault it took over 8 hours to get home from  Shevington Sharks by train Saturday. 
I know Shevington is like Leigh and has no station but at least you can walk to one.

Please see where did your go thread if you want to know how it took over 8 hours or alternatively plan a trip using Avanti and enjoy the experience yourself.

From where I live to Plough Lane Wimbledon - 1 Hour 47 Minutes by Public Transport

29.1 Miles away and would take me 9 Hours 45 mins to walk there.

and remember I do go to big RL Finals and England games in the North as well.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

4 minutes ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

From where I live to Plough Lane Wimbledon - 1 Hour 47 Minutes by Public Transport

29.1 Miles away and would take me 9 Hours 45 mins to walk there.

and remember I do go to big RL Finals and England games in the North as well.

Buy an electric scooter 

• Haha 1

240 miles…by car 4hrs, if lucky …..5.5hrs if very lucky by train to London, tube and train via Manchester to Rochdale.

It was much easier walking via canal path or road to Kingsway and (apparently) interesting via “Tin Town”………………

…I was but a lad😇

Edited by glemiln

7 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

And because it's London buy a nice big life insurance policy to go with the scooter!

Just wear a balaclava and ride it like complete knob , you'll be fine 

• Haha 1