Thur 15th Feb: SL: Hull FC v Hull KR KO 8pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Hull KR

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/02/24 at 20:30

1 minute ago, MZH said:

I don't object to the red, it was stupid and dangerous. Whether he connects or not is kind of beside the point. But he mostly hit fresh air.

More by luck than judgement, he's gone to do him, and missed, intent was definitely there. The idiot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chrispmartha said:

He threw one in the scrap aswell 5 game ban i reckon

How many for Lewis who always seems to escalate the push and shove? Unnecessary scragging Okunbor to the ground after he’d knocked on too. He’s a talented but horrible little bar steward.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, jacksy said:

Indiscipline and throwing the towel in, set to continue.

Rovers by plenty.

You was right mate. 🙂

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

1 minute ago, Red Willow said:

I know what is going to annoy me this season. "you can't do that now" High tackles that contact the head and punches have always been outside the rules

I can cross-reference it with the film thread and "you couldn't make that these days" - people have trotted lines like that out every year without thinking for at least a century.

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pity there isn't another game Sky can cut to now this one is over.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Anyone able to parse how good KR are from that half?

I'm finding it hard to judge because Hull have been all over the place.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

3 minutes ago, MZH said:

I don't object to the red, it was stupid and dangerous. Whether he connects or not is kind of beside the point. But he mostly hit fresh air.

I thought the shoulder hits the heads as much as he misses. Will help to see a replay again to see if that's true.

You can see him getting a serious ban after he then throws punches in the handbags afterwards. The intent and a combination of the above should absolutely give him a lengthy ban.

2 minutes ago, dkw said:

More by luck than judgement, he's gone to do him, and missed, intent was definitely there. The idiot.

Yeah I agree. That's why I said it was beside the point whether he actually connected or not.

1 minute ago, gingerjon said:

Anyone able to parse how good KR are from that half?

I'm finding it hard to judge because Hull have been all over the place.

They don’t look that great IMO no structure Im not convinced by the half back pairing 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gomersall said:

How many for Lewis who always seems to escalate the push and shove? Unnecessary scragging Okunbor to the ground after he’d knocked on too. He’s a talented but horrible little bar steward.

It's a fair point you've got. There's far too much grubb in his game and he was right on the line in that malaise.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MattSantos said:

Did Papz play well?

He had some good passages of play but, crucially, came out the other end without yet another injury.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Coggo said:

How much longer till FC twig that signing overweight NRL rejects with an attitude problem isn’t working?!

But they're cheap.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.