Sun 12th May: SL: London Broncos v Hull FC KO 15:00 (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/05/24 at 14:30

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

A month ago I'd have been very concerned about this one, but we have made baby steps forward whereas London seem to be getting worse. They will be targeting this as probably their most winnable game of the season, but even so, we should have too much for them.

Hull by 18

28 minutes ago, Dredgie99 said:

Now or never for the Broncos for me. Lose this one and I can see Hughes throwing his dummy again and Eccles walking

Crowd around 1500 (as long as,Hull bring 1000)

Already 2800 sold looking at 3000 + 

38 minutes ago, Dredgie99 said:

Sold or distributed?

39 minutes ago, Dredgie99 said:

Sold or distributed?

Sold at a discount but who cares if someone paid a fiver they will mainly turn up.

• Like 1

On 09/05/2024 at 14:09, MZH said:

A month ago I'd have been very concerned about this one, but we have made baby steps forward whereas London seem to be getting worse. They will be targeting this as probably their most winnable game of the season, but even so, we should have too much for them.

Hull by 18

It's no surprise London are getting worse ....small low quality squad getting duffed up by far stronger and better players....who'd have thought Broncos would get worse and worse eh?????

Hopefully no one new turns up at PL for the rest of the season and any more damage to the brand and game down here is limited to the damage already done (which is not insignificant) 

• Sad 1

Are the lesser spotted Hull FC favourites for this one?

My word, fingers crossed we double our league table points tomorrow. I still feel fairly nervous about it though, hope the young kids don't get battered as much as they have of late, this could be their really big chance to shine even more.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

On 09/05/2024 at 22:19, daz39 said:

Will definitely be an interesting game to watch.

If this game is your idea of "interesting", dare I suggest that you need to get out more?

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

36 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

If this game is your idea of "interesting", dare I suggest that you need to get out more?

Interesting as a lot of people are saying London could win this, i didn't say exciting.

As Michael Corleone put it GodfatherI III - "Just when I thought I was out they p[ull me back in again". This time with a £ 5 ticket on the half-way line - Ridiculous value.

Mind you in typical Bronco fashion the Under 14 clash between Brixton Bulls and Brentwood Eels plugged on the twitter feed starts at 12:45pm with gates only opening at 1.00pm....😟

Anyway I am giving Broncos (2024) one last (Hull) try...☹️

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Our attack never seems to get any better. No shape or speed to anything we do. London with their tactics of putting width on the ball definitely look the more dangerous.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Segovia Carpet said:

What was said then?

Something about this being the best game of the weekend. No wonder it's been put on report.

• Haha 1