• England by 1 to 6 points
    • England by 7 to 12 points
    • England by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GUBRATS said:

Poor game , decent defence by England , rubbish attack , more inventive play by Leigh East u 11 s 

Some very poor decision making by proffessional players , the Aussies were there for the taking , doubt we'll have a better chance to beat them 

Posting it four times doesn't make it true.

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

Just now, distantdog said:

Utterly fantastic game! Nothing beats the intensity of International RL. Nothing in it, genuinely, but as sais after the last number of competitions, how do we build on this?

We go again. We have a great test series to enjoy next year, with every one of those players getting the chance to step up again. And build build build to 2021.

2 minutes ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

He had 30 seconds. We didn’t need to hear his personal views. They should have had Sean make the speech.

He ws thanking the support of all the players families as well....what else should he have said?

1 minute ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

He had 30 seconds. We didn’t need to hear his personal views. They should have had Sean make the speech.

don't be a muppet, he's hurting he's got a minute to say some words when it's the last thing he wants to do of course he's going to just say something short and personal when emotions are high

Just now, snapski said:

I’m gonna be the first and probably only one to say it. 

I though Heighington made some great carries when he was on.

He played ok. I still think there were better players sat on thw sidelines and at home.

2 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Poor game , decent defence by England , rubbish attack , more inventive play by Leigh East u 11 s 

Some very poor decision making by proffessional players , the Aussies were there for the taking , doubt we'll have a better chance to beat them 

I just don't know where to start with that.

Perhaps I will go with a charity wager with you for £1 million that England will be proven to have a better chance of beating Australia in the future. In fact, I will go as far as suggesting that they will beat them. Now, put your money where your mouth is. 

Just now, snapski said:

I’m gonna be the first and probably only one to say it. 

I though Heighington made some great carries when he was on.

Nah, I'm with you. Gave exactly what I thought he would. Good strong carries and no errors. 

We can always wonder what had happened had he brought in Taylor or if Hodgson/O'Loughlin were fit but it is what it is and it was a great game.

BTW, congratulations also to the Jillaroos for doing the first half of today's RWC double.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

What a load of ######, that was a great test match. Yes England could have executed better but that is the best RL team on the planet.

And Cam Smith just said that was as tough a game he has ever played in his career, a pretty big statement from one of the best ever.

#### ##### ####

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

6 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

If there's any justice Whitehead will get MoM. He was immense. 

He's had a fantastic tournament. His defensive workrate is unreal and he made so many important last-ditch tackles.

Watkins has shown he's a world-class centre. Our wingers, fullback and forwards likewise, all we really need is a couple of class halves and a left centre...

Great game. Very gritty job England.

Reinstate an annual three test series between these two countries to keep the momentum going.

It was a fast game, and surprisingly the ruck wasn’t as frustrating as it usually is with Cameron Smith there.

Need a few little things... brown played fine but we need that little something extra from a 6... we need a centre in the number 4 shirt. Those little things are what take you to the next level... we're nearly there 

Archived