Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

11 Jul: SL: Hull FC v London Broncos 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

28 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • London Broncos

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/19 at 18:45

Altogether now...

"LAHNDAN, LAHNDAN, LAHNDAN!..."

*ahem*.

• Like 3

SL Steve Prescott Man of Steel 2016 - Danny Houghton  SL Top Gun 2016/2017 - Marc Sneyd (83%/89% goal success)

SL Hit Man 2016/2017 - Danny Houghton (1,289/1,123 tackles)  SL Club of the Year 2016 - Hull FC

SL Coach of the Year 2016 - Lee Radford   RL Challenge Cup Winners 2016/2017 - Hull FC

All in all, not a bad couple of years, I suppose...

This game depends on which Hull FC turns up. A bit like the Pakistan cricket team they very from sublime to excremental and back again within a fortnight. With London you know what you will get from Danny Ward's try hard's, in schoolmasterly terms A for Effort and E for Execution. Jordan Abdull can also expect to be reminded about his alleged patronage of Hull Kebab eateries. Certainly one hopes London's week has been spent on DEFENCE on the training paddock.

Much as I have always said the FC should be the big club east of the pennines, here's hoping the FC revival is postponed for just one more game.

Hull by 16

?

The dominant ideas in society are always and everywhere the ideas of the ruling class. And always and everywhere they portray us as stupid, untrustworthy with bad motives. Show us respect sir. We gave you everything progressive there is. We gave you democracy. We demand some too.

Eddie Demsey RMT

There were 17.4m people who voted to leave the European Union.

"Any attempt to try to cast their vote aside, as if they didn’t mean it or didn’t understand the consequences, whereas everybody else did, is a bit of a slur on the individuals who took the time to vote, many of them for the first time

Ian Lavery - Labour party chair  - 29th March 2019

Line speed in defence needs to improve hugely

Dealing with kicks needs to be improved hugely

I'm suspicious of Abdul since the watching him at Hull... Looks lacklustre and fatter/unfitter

As always if we go in level or thereabouts then we have a chance

I have gone for us..but

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Can’t see us getting much away against that line up unless we execute brilliantly and get a few lucky breaks. Hull by 14.

At least Rhys Williams can’t get hypnotised by Albert Kelly’s stop-go magic trick again.

14 hours ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

This game depends on which Hull FC turns up. A bit like the Pakistan cricket team they very from sublime to excremental and back again within a fortnight. With London you know what you will get from Danny Ward's try hard's, in schoolmasterly terms A for Effort and E for Execution. Jordan Abdull can also expect to be reminded about his alleged patronage of Hull Kebab eateries. Certainly one hopes London's week has been spent on DEFENCE on the training paddock.

Much as I have always said the FC should be the big club east of the pennines, here's hoping the FC revival is postponed for just one more game.

Hull by 16

'Which Hull' is probably going through the head of most Hull fans.  Based on the last couple of games, which Jake Connor is another question, who will be at stand off.  

Hull have a issues in game management and patience right now which they have to fix pretty quickly.  London have absolutely everything to play for, but without home advantage are up against it.  Chris Davidson back in the team could be the difference.

5 hours ago, Aidan Putt said:

Can’t see us getting much away against that line up unless we execute brilliantly and get a few lucky breaks. Hull by 14.

At least Rhys Williams can’t get hypnotised by Albert Kelly’s stop-go magic trick again.

Got done by Austin the same way last week. Any form of double pump or footwork and he struggles defensively.... Lots of heart but a simple player

Think 'Ull will win fairly easily but probably not going to be the best of games, I shall watch it but not fired by enthusiasm for it😎

Sad to see that the powers that be at Hull have deemed it necessary to segregate 20 odd London fans from the rest of the stadium.

Awful!

• Like 2

He was tackled in the air penalty London, it was his own player,  but the laws don't specify a side.

• Haha 1

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 minute ago, meast said:

Good to hear the 'atmospheric' KCOM stadium in full voice 😃

I am sure one of the mics picked up someone snoring Old Faithfull.

• Like 1

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

FFS...this is going to be a LONG night for London!!

There’s no doubt which way this is going now but the score could still be important. Relegation could come down to points difference. Hull need to win by 68 to get into a positive points difference.

5 minutes ago, Gray1967 said:

FFS...this is going to be a LONG night for London!!

Time for the neutrals and London fans to switch over to Emerdale . 

Edited by Rupert Prince

I think this is probably the end of London's brave effort, they are totally outclassed everywhere and and are making bad errors, like the one Dixon just did.

2 hours ago, Tex Evans Thigh said:

Hull by 30.

Hopefully it doesn't blow out beyond that margin. .. It's already 28-0

London deserve a lot of credit for how they've played so far this season but this has been so so poor. League One stuff, never mind Championship. Hull are literally just running hard and straight and they're falling off left, right and centre