Jayme2020

Ottawa Aces (Merged Threads)

12 hours ago, Jayme2020 said:

The CFL is not minor league in any sense both league were neck and neck in avg attendance.

I would 100% agree, I think the original poster was comparing it to NFL/NHL/NBA etc Toronto is dominated by American sports franchises however the NFL have always held back from putting a franchise into Canada (Buffalo played a few games at the skydome a few years ago but that was it)  I said the CFL averaging between 80000/100000 per round for just 4 matches (9 teams one has a bye) is pretty impressive.

Paul

2 hours ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

I would 100% agree, I think the original poster was comparing it to NFL/NHL/NBA etc Toronto is dominated by American sports franchises however the NFL have always held back from putting a franchise into Canada (Buffalo played a few games at the skydome a few years ago but that was it)  I said the CFL averaging between 80000/100000 per round for just 4 matches (9 teams one has a bye) is pretty impressive.

Paul

The Argos should do better but with that said there attendance is not as bad as some think.

3 minutes ago, Jayme2020 said:

The Argos should do better but with that said there attendance is not as bad as some think.

Well you cannot knock Pinballs enthusiasm he is 100% Argos through and through he comes across great in interviews.

Paul