Thur 2 Jul: NRL: Melbourne Storm v Sydney Roosters KO 10.50am BST (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Melbourne Storm
    • Sydney Roosters

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/20 at 10:30

1 hour ago, DavidM said:

Looking forward to this one . Must go with the Roosters , they look an unstoppable force since the start up

I think Storm's defense should hold up better than the other teams though... Second best points against this year.... Also Radley and Verrils out.... Though Friend always looks good enough to start anyway to me.... Is Tedesvo still gone? I reckon that Seibo trample would have killed most normal people

I'm going for the value bet is with Storm nicking a low scoring win

Melbourne without Munster , that is going to make it very difficult , however you`re right it will be great to see the Roosters get a bit of their own medicine in defence . Roosters to win but I`ll be giong for the Storm.

Melbourne for me, the loss of Victor Radley will be felt  Roosters cannot win every game

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Hard to call. Melbourne are adapting to the new rules and are gritty defenders with plenty of attacking talent outside. But the various injuries throw a spanner in the works as far as predictions go.

I've gone for the Roosters, but not with overwhelming confidence.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

i think the right winger for the Roosters (Morris) has already seen more ball in the opening 20 than Ryan Hall saw in two games.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Quite a fractious and poor quality game so far. Reminds me of a SL game actually with the lack of composure and errors trying to force the play. Surprising from these 2 teams. The British duo of the Morris twins the difference so far

8 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Yay! First leg of my acca won. Only seven to go ?

Unbelievable finish. Roosters tossed it away, really.

Accumulater on the aussie rugby, you must be mad! I'm lucky to get one game correct 

If Ryan Hall had made the errors that Tupou did that helped the Storm to get over the line in this one he would have been ripped to pieces on here.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

27 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Yay! First leg of my acca won. Only seven to go ?

Unbelievable finish. Roosters tossed it away, really.

Two dropped kick receives by normally reliable Daniel Tupou, a dropped ball by concussed co-captain Boyd Cordner, and a dumb second push of the already tackled Dale Finucane in front of the posts  by Jake "The Peg" Friend, allowed Melbourne to win the game

Archived