Jump to content

2022 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Barley Mow said:

If the England kit for the world cup is to be primarily white and blue (with some red), it suggests that the practicalities haven't been thought through.

England's group contains Samoa, France and Greece who all have blue and white kits. From that point of view we'd be better sticking with red being more prominent than blue.

I'm not sure about Greece but aren't those all primarily blue though whereas while England's will have bits of blue it will be primarily white? Can't see it being a problem. 

Edited by The Hallucinating Goose
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


17 hours ago, Barley Mow said:

If the England kit for the world cup is to be primarily white and blue (with some red), it suggests that the practicalities haven't been thought through.

England's group contains Samoa, France and Greece who all have blue and white kits. From that point of view we'd be better sticking with red being more prominent than blue.

I would imagine Oxen have purposely gone for a clash, excuse for multiple kits to be released.

  • Haha 1

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

 

  • Like 5

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Futtocks said:

 

If every club did that!!! I'd happily get a wire one or an eagles one, or both...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 05/08/2022 at 14:36, Futtocks said:

 

I couldn't resist buying one (long sleeve version)! It arrived today.

While I am currently wearing it (and it is very comfortable), it will be coming off soon and hung up, ready for cooler weather because it's pretty warm.

Edited by Futtocks
  • Like 1

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, wilsontown said:

I have to say that if you had a shirt like that, why would you bother with anything else? That's mint and I don't even like Wigan.

Can't wait 'til the weather gets cooler! :kolobok_biggrin:  With the heatwave, it'll be a while before I wear it often enough to put it in the washing machine, so that's one aspect I haven't tested yet. Hoping the colours don't run. The size chart on their website seems okay - I needed a 50" chest size and the one I got feels pretty much right.

As it is, I have it hanging up in full (gorgeous) view. Seriously - every time I look at it, I grin.

There used to be a company called Retro Rugby which did some great RL classics (I recall some awesome Fev shirts and vintage Lions ones too), but I couldn't quite justify the cost back then and they seem to have folded.

Edited by Futtocks

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Futtocks said:

Can't wait 'til the weather gets cooler! :kolobok_biggrin:  With the heatwave, it'll be a while before I wear it often enough to put it in the washing machine, so that's one aspect I haven't tested yet. Hoping the colours don't run. The size chart on their website seems okay - I needed a 50" chest size and the one I got feels pretty much right.

As it is, I have it hanging up in full (gorgeous) view. Seriously - every time I look at it, I grin.

There used to be a company called Retro Rugby which did some great RL classics (I recall some awesome Fev shirts and vintage Lions ones too), but I couldn't quite justify the cost back then and they seem to have folded.

Have a look at ellisrugby.com

owned by Kevin Ellis I think they do some quality gear

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

Have a look at ellisrugby.com

owned by Kevin Ellis I think they do some quality gear

Not the good Kevin Ellis though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Jughead said:

Ellis Rugby

Being other than they seem is in the Title.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:

#CorbynwasrightandFordesaidso!  Trusssomewhereovertherainbow v Keithcrisisstickingplaster a moral and ethical choice.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Chrispmartha said:

Ive read that a few times and still can’t figure out what it means?

Ellis & Rugby  you see it's a connection of the name Ellis to the term rugby  ... never mind.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:

#CorbynwasrightandFordesaidso!  Trusssomewhereovertherainbow v Keithcrisisstickingplaster a moral and ethical choice.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love the Jamaica and nigeria shirts but it did leave me wondering why we always seem to be loaded with England wear that is so subdued and pedestrian by comparison?

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:

#CorbynwasrightandFordesaidso!  Trusssomewhereovertherainbow v Keithcrisisstickingplaster a moral and ethical choice.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...