Fri 3rd June : SL : Warrington Wolves v Leeds Rhinos KO 20:00 SKY

Who will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Leeds Rhinos

Discuss the game between Warrington Wolves and Leeds Rhinos here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just hope Austin doesn’t have his rare good game on Friday. He’ll be out to get revenge with that step and dummy, and we haven’t been the sharpest at defending the middle this year.

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

Really enjoyed seeing other sides on sky. Hetherington been on phone and demanded whinos get their Friday night spot back?

• Like 1

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

3 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

Really enjoyed seeing other sides on sky. Hetherington been on phone and demanded whinos get their Friday night spot back?

Sky aren't likely to stop showing clubs who bring in the ratings.

• Thanks 1

When they are gash they are on. When they're top 4 every Fri is there special spot

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Both of us are going to be shouting for the ref, cos neither of us can bring ourselves to prefer Wire or Rhinos (he's a Saints fan, I'm Wigan- we have some pretty interesting match watching experiences involving pie throwing).

Purely tactically, I'd prefer Leeds to get a bit of form going and for them to beat Warrington, but really I'd like them both to lose please 🙂

'Turn you inside out and lick you like a crisp packet.'

Really looking forward to this, and fancy Warrington to run up a bit of a score on the hapless but perhaps marginally improving Leeds.

I'm going 34-10 to Wire.

Sometimes I wonder why I pay over a hundred Euros a month on TV, particularly with only one Sky game this week...

Dreadful by Warrington. 2 chances that were harder not to score and they totally butchered them both. Terrible lack of composure by Williams (and Clark to some extent who gave the pass far too early). Then Leeds go up the other end and score.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Some serious try bombage already 

Fusitua's having none of that.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson