Sat 2nd Jul: SL: Hull FC v Leeds Rhinos KO 15:00

Who will win?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/22 at 14:30

Sorry but i worry slightly about where Super League is going. These are 2 of the biggest clubs in the league who are bang average at best.

Saints are ahead of everyone, with Catalans just behind.

Then have Wigan and Huddersfield who are just above par, with the rest of the league a much of nothingness. 

Don't know how many agree.

• Like 6

We’ll…that was a bit grim…

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

17 minutes ago, snapski said:

Sorry but i worry slightly about where Super League is going. These are 2 of the biggest clubs in the league who are bang average at best.

Saints are ahead of everyone, with Catalans just behind.

Then have Wigan and Huddersfield who are just above par, with the rest of the league a much of nothingness. 

Don't know how many agree.

It’s going backwards to a big degree 

• Like 1

Puts even more of a gloss on our attacking display last week.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

I was at the game with Lowedesert and early in the second half, ever the optimist, he commented that Hull needed to score early. I pointed out that whether they scored early or not, it wasn't likely to affect the result.

What really made me laugh though was when the score had moved on to 16-52 and Hull FC went for a short kick off...

Now that was f***ing optimistic.

27 minutes ago, Chris22 said:

Never been convinced that Hull are any better under Hodgson than they were under Radford or Last.

We aren't. Were utterly rudderless. His signings this season have been shocking other than getting lucky with unknown Lovodua. There's no youth coming through and hasn't really been any for over a decade. Depth is shocking, but with no halves directing, it doesn't really matter.

• Like 2
Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

6 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

We aren't. Were utterly rudderless. His signings this season have been shocking other than getting lucky with unknown Lovodua. There's no youth coming through and hasn't really been any for over a decade. Depth is shocking, but with no halves directing, it doesn't really matter.

Where are all the young players coming through? There's a strong junior game in Hull and they should be on par with Wigan, St Helens and Leeds for developing young players.

37 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Cost a fortune if he’s going to Australia 

There are a growing number of Hull fans that would happily chip in.

21 hours ago, Desert Skipper said:

I’m surprised by the predictions of a high-scoring game.

So was I. But then that happened. Blimey!

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, Chris22 said:

Never been convinced that Hull are any better under Hodgson than they were under Radford or Last.

3 different coaches and no noticeable change or improvement would indicate something fundamental is rotten at the Club

• Like 1