1. 1. Who will win?

• Australia by 13 points or more
    • Australia by 7 to 12 points
    • Australia by 1 to 6 points
    • Fiji by 1 to 6 points
    • Fiji by 7 to 12 points
    • Fiji by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/10/22 at 19:00

6 hours ago, Mattrhino said:

I've got my tickets, just hope for at least 20 mins of competive footy.

Last time I went to a Oz game was the final of the four nations at Anfield. NZ never showed up and it was the most boring sporting event I have ever been to.

I was at the 2013 final at OT. After the epic semi between England & NZ took so much out of the Kiwis they offered nothing in the final. Total anti-climax and like in any sport, never a pleasure watching the Aussies lift a trophy (especially while sat with a smug one!)😁

Aussies by plenty.

Edited by SalfordSlim
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, SalfordSlim said:

I was at the 2013 final at OT. After the epic semi between England & NZ took so much out of the Kiwis they offered nothing in the final. Total anti-climax and like in any sport, never a pleasure watching the Aussies lift a trophy (especially while sat with a smug one!)😁

Aussies by plenty.

Yeah, i walked out of that game very early. Very disappointing.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

On 14/10/2022 at 06:09, Mattrhino said:

I've got my tickets, just hope for at least 20 mins of competive footy.

Last time I went to a Oz game was the final of the four nations at Anfield. NZ never showed up and it was the most boring sporting event I have ever been to.

Never been to a rugby union game then? 

Fiji have defied expectations in the last three world cups and I expect them to be much better than in the warm up game. They won't beat Australia but I'm pretty hopeful the 50/60/70 point predictions are off-beam too.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.