Sun 16th Apr: SL: Wakefield Trinity v Leigh Leopards KO 15:00

Who will win?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Leigh Leopards

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/04/23 at 14:30

Oh Wakey are going to be up for this just as they were last week at Cas, with just a little bit better execution on the final pass I think they could have very easily  beat Cas, I wouldn't say this is Wakefield's "last chance saloon" game they have been favs for the drop more than once and then gone and done the Harry Houdini bit.

Wakey fans, have you any player's back to strengthen this week?

Still take Leigh to win it, by 1 point will do me.

12 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Oh Wakey are going to be up for this just as they were last week at Cas, with just a little bit better execution on the final pass I think they could have very easily  beat Cas, I wouldn't say this is Wakefield's "last chance saloon" game they have been favs for the drop more than once and then gone and done the Harry Houdini bit.

Wakey fans, have you any player's back to strengthen this week?

Still take Leigh to win it, by 1 point will do me.

Don’t think any of the injured players are back.  Last chance saloon was our pre season lack of recruitment.  Can’t see us winning we’ll be lucky to score.

Up the Trin 

9 minutes ago, WakefieldCityLoyal said:

Don’t think any of the injured players are back.  Last chance saloon was our pre season lack of recruitment.  Can’t see us winning we’ll be lucky to score.

Up the Trin 

On paper your pre season first 17 and squad didn't look that bad, losing becomes a habit that is hard to shake off, you need to get a win on the board pretty quickly or things could go from bad to worse, you really need to win this one, if it gets away from you it will be hard to pull back, but no disrespect meant I prefer a Leigh victory.

Edited by Harry Stottle

6 minutes ago, meast said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see WakeHuddersfield win this, Leigh are already happy with their lot it seems and happy to finish above Wakefield or Hull 😛 

Really, I think you are very misguided how do you come to that bit of wisdom, I would be far happier to finish above Huddersfield.

Edited by Harry Stottle

2 hours ago, Jim Prendle said:

Leigh by a decent margin.

I would be surprised if Wakefield win a game this season.

They were unlucky against SRD. So even teams out of form can snatch the odd victory. 

Are Wakefield still full time? Watching highlights of them, they look like the London Broncos in their final days of Super League. Nominally professional... but basically with neither the skills nor the physicality of a proper professional side. I think they would finish bottom in NSW Cup. 

13 hours ago, meast said:

How many points do they get for that then?

Thread is to " discuss Wakefield and Leigh " , the potential attendance is part of that discussion 

I'd be much happier if we had another win or two before playing Trinity , but that's not to be , we can beat anybody and lose to anybody 

18 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

Word is Leigh have a second ticket allocation of 500 as the initial 900 had gone.

There’s also a pre-game tournament for community clubs and an offer on kids tickets. The Western terrace could be pretty busy on Sunday.