Thur 29th Jun : SL: Warrington Wolves v Leeds Rhinos KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/06/23 at 19:30

1 minute ago, Davo5 said:

Just Williams ??

Martin "Richmal" Crompton is a little old to help out the Wire these days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

daryll powells doing that thing - shall i go up to bed or sleep in the spare room when shes dropped off and stopped snoring

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

On 28/06/2023 at 12:02, Nothus said:

Warrington haven't looked the same since Mikaele left. I'll say Leeds by 16.

And this weekend's lottery numbers, Nothus...?

• Thanks 1

There was no organisation at halfback for Warrington and people were saying the same thing last week. They've two good hookers and so why haven't they tried Daryl Clark there? He's a natural ballplayer and a decent tactical kicker.

Similarly, Peter Matautia was terrible in defence but powerful with the ball. Switch him to second row and let Currie play centre.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

1 hour ago, Ragingbull said:

Good old Kendall what a clown.  Officials clueless 😂

You've slipped under the radar for quite some time until that comment Mr Grifffin.

• Haha 2
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 hour ago, meast said:

It seems a long time ago since these scenes in early April 🙂

75UnE77.jpg

Imagine seeing that in Huddersfield. No, sadly there is nowhere that attractive in the town, never mind owt to celebrate or the fans to celebrate it.

Unfortunately, and not for lack of effort, it's not working and the sooner we put an end to the misery the better. I feel sad for Powell and feel no malice towards him, but prolonging the agony won't help.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

8 hours ago, Just Browny said:

Imagine seeing that in Huddersfield. No, sadly there is nowhere that attractive in the town, never mind owt to celebrate or the fans to celebrate it.

Unfortunately, and not for lack of effort, it's not working and the sooner we put an end to the misery the better. I feel sad for Powell and feel no malice towards him, but prolonging the agony won't help.

Bit harsh advocating for the coach to go. The team were crowned chapions only 8 weeks ago

• Haha 2