26 May: SL MW: Leeds Rhinos v London Broncos KO 3.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • London Broncos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/05/19 at 14:30

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could always be wrong but I think this match is one not to miss. Both teams have had a torrid time of late and both teams really need a win against their near rivals. Predict a close result, maybe a few points in it. Fancy London to win for sentimental reasons. Reckon they will win because they are showing the team spirit and determination, working as a unit. ????????

Surely Leeds will put in a performance eventually? On paper they should win comfortably. Can they really continue to be as bad as they have been?

At least with London you know that they will be 100% committed to the cause. Maybe that will be enough against a very fragile team?

London by 2, but if I'm honest thats more in hope than expectation. If I was staking my last tenner I might edge towards Leeds.

Fri 15 Mar - Leeds Rhinos 16 - 18 London Broncos

I am taking a wild guess it will be something similar.

Question is how will the Leeds players react after taking a pummelling from Championship Bradford Bulls? Followed up by a further hard time from the Castleford Tigers? Will they be demoralised or will their professional pride kick in and motivate them? What about the Management and Coaching Situation? It's probably difficult working with a Coach that you know is only temporary. A bit like getting a "supply teacher" at school?

26 minutes ago, MZH said:

Surely Leeds will put in a performance eventually? 

I hope so! 

The likes of Merrin and Hurrell have tried hard and been frustrated.  They and others  are good players and maybe the team can click  this week....

I think Leeds will sneak this one but seriously hoping that London win. Using this tack as said exactly the same for last match so ...

A london victory would not just bolster their chances of survival but give them even more belief. Conversely it would put a huge amount of pressure on the Hetheringtons to act, that said a Leeds victory might stave off the tally man for a while.

C'mon Laaarndan, you can do this!

35 minutes ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

A london victory would not just bolster their chances of survival but give them even more belief. Conversely it would put a huge amount of pressure on the Hetheringtons to act, that said a Leeds victory might stave off the tally man for a while. 

Who are "the Hetheringtons"? There's only one of them, and with his No. 2 they've already acted.

FWIW I don't hold out too much hope from this game for Leeds. They need a couple of lucky breaks if they are to start getting the confidence together to win games.

10 minutes ago, M j M said:

Who are "the Hetheringtons"? There's only one of them, and with his No. 2 they've already acted.

FWIW I don't hold out too much hope from this game for Leeds. They need a couple of lucky breaks if they are to start getting the confidence together to win games.

Are they divorced, I didn't realise? His No.2 has so far being a failure but I was thinking in terms of looking at how his own approach to the Leeds club as a whole.

So far his actions and those of the people he has employed have resulted in Leeds being in a worse position than ever, that's multi faceted, but if you think that he/they have acted and things will come good on the back of that, good luck to you.

17 minutes ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

Are they divorced, I didn't realise? His No.2 has so far being a failure but I was thinking in terms of looking at how his own approach to the Leeds club as a whole.

So far his actions and those of the people he has employed have resulted in Leeds being in a worse position than ever, that's multi faceted, but if you think that he/they have acted and things will come good on the back of that, good luck to you.

They've sacked the head coach. I know you have agendas aplenty when it comes to RL's most succesful modern administrator but accusing them of not taking action is a bit of a stretch.

London will be the best supported team in the ground and around the country on the TV that there has ever been at the magic weekend, being the middle game on Sunday the leftover HKR and Salford fans, and the following Cas and Saints fans will all be on Londons side cheering them on. 

36 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

London will be the best supported team in the ground and around the country on the TV that there has ever been at the magic weekend, being the middle game on Sunday the leftover HKR and Salford fans, and the following Cas and Saints fans will all be on Londons side cheering them on. 

So what does that tell you about the stature of Leeds ? Still the  club even though they're struggling the two clubs from anonymous small. Towns aspire to be 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

2 minutes ago, fieldofclothofgold said:

So what does that tell you about the stature of Leeds ? Still the  club even though they're struggling the two clubs from anonymous small. Towns aspire to be 

Good spin, but I don't really think that is why, the British psyche is to favour the underdog, couple that with Leeds not being at top of everybody's popularity list may be closer to the answer. 

1 minute ago, fieldofclothofgold said:

Stop feeding the trolls.

Each week they come on to the game thread basking in the fact the mighty Leeds are not at their vintage best.

I guess it must be a boring life, 40 year old virgin, unemployed and living at home with mum, so fat you cannot get through a turnstile and too skint to go to a live game anyway! Sitting at home trolling the most successful team of the modern era finally in somewhat of a slump its the only pleasure they've got.

Having waiting for this time since they were a child, hating hating hating for years in anticipation.

Too ignorant to realise that with more fanbase, facilities and money than any other club eventually even a monkey will return the club to glory and their misery will return.

5 minutes ago, MyMrsWouldPreferSinfield said:

Stop feeding the trolls.

Each week they come on to the game thread basking in the fact the mighty Leeds are not at their vintage best.

I guess it must be a boring life, 40 year old virgin, unemployed and living at home with mum, so fat you cannot get through a turnstile and too skint to go to a live game anyway! Sitting at home trolling the most successful team of the modern era finally in somewhat of a slump its the only pleasure they've got.

Having waiting for this time since they were a child, hating hating hating for years in anticipation.

Too ignorant to realise that with more fanbase, facilities and money than any other club eventually even a monkey will return the club to glory and their misery will return.

Say what you really mean....

1 hour ago, MyMrsWouldPreferSinfield said:

Stop feeding the trolls.

Don't be so presumptuous young man, I am quite well off really, retired many years ago by selling a company with factories in various locations it also included a factory I had in your fair City - I was on missionary duty when I opened it to employ some of the locals - I also have kids, been at my same fighting weight of 15 stone and 6 foot tall for the last 30 years, been a season ticket holder for as long as I can remember and sadly mum and dad died long ago, at least you got the unemployed bit correct, but that is because I don't need employment. 

Now I know you are like a little spoiled child used to having your own way when supporting your team and looking down on others but I am afraid stamping your feet will not change anything for the time being, and of course Leeds will be back and will most likely survive this season, now run along and wait till your uncle Mr Caddick buys you some new toys to admire, there's a good boy. 

4 hours ago, MyMrsWouldPreferSinfield said:

Stop feeding the trolls.

What a fantastic reply. This could apply to many teams supporters but particular to Cas and Giants fans. The green eyed monster comes out in them when anyone mentions Leeds.

Archived