Fri 29 Jul: Toulouse Olympique v Hull FC KO 18:00 (UK Time)

Who will win?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/07/22 at 19:00

Really not sure on this one but want Toulouse to win for no other reason than Hull are safe but Wakey aren't

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

37 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

What’s the Hull squad looking like?

They’re currently practising standing behind the posts.

• Haha 13
                                                                  :kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

They’re currently practising standing behind the posts.

You'd think that'd be muscle memory by now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

Hull FC 21 man squad :

1 – Jake Connor, 5 – Darnell McIntosh, 7 – Luke Gale, 9 – Danny Houghton, 13 – Jordan Lane, 14 – Joe Lovodua, 16 – Kane Evans, 17 – Brad Fash, 20 – Jack Brown, 21 – Jordan Johnstone, 25 – Mitieli Vulikijapani, 27 – Jacob Hookem, 30 – Scott Taylor, 31 – Charlie Severs, 32 – Harvey Barron, 34 – Davy Litten, 35 – Matty Laidlaw, 36 – Jack Walker, 37 – Josh Simm, 38 – Ellis Longstaff, 40 – Will Smith.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Driving up on Friday with David Foti to watch this one will post a video on You Tube so that those that are interested can get a feel of how its going there atmosphere sponsorship VIP fans etc.

Paul

Say hello to David for me Paul, I went to NZ on the '19 GB tour with him, please remind him of when we were Cairns and he and I were walking about in the "Quantas" emergency pyjamas cuertosy of them leaving our luggage on the runway as the plane went on its merry way up to Cairns.

Please ask him is he planning to do a World Cup itinerary in France for the 2025 comp with Catalan Tours?

51 minutes ago, The Daddy said:

On what basis? Hull have a decent 21 man squad 

Recent form I imagine...or rather, lack of it.

You didn't mean "decadent" by the way, did you?

• Like 1

May be an image of text that says "23:08 toulouseolympiquerugby 11h SQUAD 4. MATHIEU JUSSAUME 5. PAUL MARCON 6. COREY NORMAN 7.LUCAS ALBERT 8. ROMAIN NAVARRETE HARRISON HANSEN 12. DOMINIQUE PEYROUX 13. ANTHONY MARION 15. MAXIME PUECH 16. JOSEPH BRETHERTON JOSEPH PAULO 19. JAMES CUNNINGHAM 20. ILIAS BERGAL 21. CHRIS HANKINSON 23. JUSTIN SANGARE 25. MATTY RUSSELL 27. OLLY ASHALL 28. NATHAN 29. LAMBERT BELMAS 30. MAXIME STEFANI 31. TONY GIGOT VENDREDI 29 JUILLET STADE ERNEST ERNEST-WALLON TOULOUSE HULL BETFRED SUPER LEAGUE PULAIRE 中早 PLEIN SUD Send message"

14 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Say hello to David for me Paul, I went to NZ on the '19 GB tour with him, please remind him of when we were Cairns and he and I were walking about in the "Quantas" emergency pyjamas cuertosy of them leaving our luggage on the runway as the plane went on its merry way up to Cairns.

Please ask him is he planning to do a World Cup itinerary in France for the 2025 comp with Catalan Tours?

Will do Harry good man Dave we go mountain hiking together in the pyrenees.

Thats funny I will remind him:) He is certainly going to do France 2025:)

Have a good rugby weekend:)

Cheers 

Paul

• Thanks 1