Season Ticket Sales 2024

Damien

6 hours ago, East Hull Robins said:

KR haven’t said a specific number, but it’s been mentioned by the club that we are already past last years total, with circa 8 weeks to go until season start. 

I think we did around 6.8k last year so must be over 7k I’d imagine now which is good. 

looking at additional options for increasing capacity as well, so all seems to be going well

I've heard they will be announcing their 2024 season ticket sales some time in 2025 , shortly after they announce their average attendance for 2024 😉

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Josef K said:

I very much doubt we will hear anything from Saints when it comes to ST sales. 
I hope we don’t see more SL clubs doing a HKR by not announcing match day attendances. 

To be desperately pedantic (I'm in my Christmas grump mode), HKR do announce their attendances but only once a quarter.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Do you know that the LSV is also the home of Manchester United Ladies Team? Did my fellow Leyth fan say who would actually be filling it?😏

Now you`re just being a name-dropper Harry.😉

34 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Now you`re just being a name-dropper Harry.😉

Not really Rod, before the MU Ladies it was MU U21's (and still is sometime) and in the past a Blackburn Rovers age related team, needless to say only living just over a mile away and football has been played there for about 12 years I have yet to attend.

• Like 1

On 23/12/2023 at 10:21, Yorky said:

Again, I wonder/hope that some of this is a bounce off the back of hosting the world cup last year 

Doubtful. Top-down inspired spurts of interest tend to dissipate quickly in RL. I would hope it were the consequence of underlying and more sustainable factors. For one thing, we know all too well that we depend on our cousins down under for meaningful games. International competition will have to be the icing on the cake.

Female RL and non-contact participation can reach into demographics hitherto unfamiliar with RL. Any ripple effects for men's pro RL arising from growth in these two sectors will manifest gradually year-on-year. Such grass-roots phenomena are unlikely to show up in polls and surveys.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lowdesert said:

What next?  We've decided not to publicise how many club produced players we have in our 1st team squad?

• Like 1

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

8 hours ago, Lowdesert said:

Ive a lot of time for KR as a club but that is utter tosh. They are really letting them selves down with not giving crowd figures. 

Im really struggling to see the logic behind it.  Anyone care to shed any light in the real reason? 

Im no accountant, could there be financial benefits to keeping the numbers secret for a number of weeks? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, N2022 said:

They'd stand some chance if they advertised a bit better. Searching for London RL and the website isn't even prominent. All over this thread I've got adverts for RU British Lions tour to Aus, why not a Super League club?

I'm not sure what you're searching as if you search London RL then the LB website is first and the Skolar's website is second. Advertising through Google tends to be quite an expensive form of marketing. 

I imagine if you are getting lots of adverts for RU, then that is because you are already searching for RU. I can't recall the last Lions advert I saw.

2 hours ago, Ragingbull said:

Ive a lot of time for KR as a club but that is utter tosh. They are really letting them selves down with not giving crowd figures. 

Im really struggling to see the logic behind it.  Anyone care to shed any light in the real reason? 

Im no accountant, could there be financial benefits to keeping the numbers secret for a number of weeks? 

I guess its for a number of reasons, certainly makes it easy not to alrm people with the numbers. By the way congrats to Bradford on their 8500 crowd today.

• Like 2

Some really great figures being announced there! Though I do find it amusing seeing how creative some clubs are getting at beating around the bush, as they avoid giving an actual figure. "The CEO is delighted to announce that season ticket sales in the Western stand have tripled compared to the same time in 2015!!!" Just tell us the figure if it is that positive FFS! 😂

Edited by langpark
  • Like 1