Sun 10th Apr: CCQF: Wakefield Trinity v Wigan Warriors KO 14:30 (BBC)

Who will win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/04/22 at 14:00

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Expecting a Wigan win but I hope it's a close game for the viewers and that we get through with no injuries before the more important forthcoming league game v Cas.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

19 minutes ago, FearTheVee said:

If Wakey handle Field they win.  If they don't, they don't.

As Salford found out it might not be that straightforward but you could be right if we’re as scratchy elsewhere as we’ve been at times. 

A lot will depend on the attitude we turn up with. If it’s absolutely where it needs to be and we play at a high intensity we might get the win but if it’s even slightly off we’ll get burned.

I’ll go Wigan by 6. 

20 minutes ago, daz39 said:

Wildcats to use the crumbling dump to their advantage as Wigan fans won't be able to see what's happening to encourage their team.

Pussies by 6

Wildcats your a wee bit out of date are you not pal. I would take a victory on Sunday over the Cas game rather than on Thursday as Trinity fans are desperate for us to reach a final and i think quite alot of neutrals will be rooting for us too. We are due a run in the cup....fingers crossed for us. One game at a time as Poaching says.

Prediction: Trinity 23-16 Wigan.... heart saying.

Head saying:- Trinity 16-28 Wigan.

20 hours ago, The Mighty Trin said:

Wildcats your a wee bit out of date are you not pal. I would take a victory on Sunday over the Cas game rather than on Thursday as Trinity fans are desperate for us to reach a final and i think quite alot of neutrals will be rooting for us too. We are due a run in the cup....fingers crossed for us. One game at a time as Poaching says.

Prediction: Trinity 23-16 Wigan.... heart saying.

Head saying:- Trinity 16-28 Wigan.

Yer can't beat c@$ anyway ( really hope yer do) good luck against Wigan hope Wakey get to the final.

I think that Wigan will be very focussed, as we were against Salford. Leuluai’s return will lift us. One area of Peet’s selections I can’t understand are his choice of who goes where in the 3/4. If Marshall is fit, as seems eminently feasible, then I would have thought at the start of the season Peet would be expected to pick French, Hardaker, Thornley, Marshall, but he seems to like Hardaker on the wing regardless of who plays centre... it’s a mystery to me. 

On 07/04/2022 at 21:32, Exiled Wiganer said:

I think that Wigan will be very focussed, as we were against Salford. Leuluai’s return will lift us. One area of Peet’s selections I can’t understand are his choice of who goes where in the 3/4. If Marshall is fit, as seems eminently feasible, then I would have thought at the start of the season Peet would be expected to pick French, Hardaker, Thornley, Marshall, but he seems to like Hardaker on the wing regardless of who plays centre... it’s a mystery to me. 

Could it be that Hardacre is not very good in the centre and he is a better winger?

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Could it be that Hardacre is not very good in the centre and he is a better winger?

Not from what I have seen. I like the name Hardacre - sounds like somewhere the Bronte sisters would write about. 

2 hours ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

Not from what I have seen. I like the name Hardacre - sounds like somewhere the Bronte sisters would write about. 

If you are implying he is not as good on the wing as in the centre then he is not going to be figuring in the team much longer.

5 hours ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

I like the name Hardacre - sounds like somewhere the Bronte sisters would write about. 

Mr Hardacre from Brass (Timothy West)  will always own that surname.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

19 hours ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

Mr Hardacre from Brass (Timothy West)  will always own that surname.

Agreed - one of the best comedy series ever, especially series one.  That I managed to get some of the subtle jokes that I am sure not everybody got only made me wonder how many others were being spotted by other people, but I was missing!

Archived