1. 1. Who will win?

• England by 13 points or more
    • England by 7 to 12 points
    • England by 1 to 6 points
    • Samoa by 1 to 6 points
    • Samoa by 7 to 12 points
    • Samoa by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/10/22 at 14:00

1 minute ago, Madrileño said:

I thought their defence is starting to look a bit more secure later in the half.

Their line has a bit more integrity, they look better organised, and are starting to prevent England getting quick PTBs.

England should still win comfortably though.

Not sure I agree. The likes of Young and Farnworth are still poking their noses through with ease, and we had split them again just before half time but for a forward pass. There are gaps out there and physically they aren't nearly as strong in the collisions as I was expecting them to be.

6 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Tell you what, if he'd celebrated, they'd have given that! 

If we had the same quality cameras they use in cricket then there's no blur and we'd definitely know.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

1 minute ago, JimBronco said:

I know but I don't think he has a finger on it as the ball hits the ground

You could see more than me. The footage was too blurry to tell.

new rise.jpg

1 minute ago, MZH said:

Not sure I agree. The likes of Young and Farnworth are still poking their noses through with ease, and we had split them again just before half time but for a forward pass. There are gaps out there and physically they aren't nearly as strong in the collisions as I was expecting them to be.

Fair call. 

3 minutes ago, Madrileño said:

Whatever. 

If England had a big overseas tour or an Ashes series to play, Grace would have been in their squad. 

You wouldn't.  

As it was, they had one game a year against "the All Stars" so he jogged off to union. 

Grace is Welsh, so he couldn't play for England

Was there any replay of Kleins forward pass call?

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

5 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

2nd half is gonna be immense now Samoa have woken up!

I’m not sure they’ve woken up at all. I think they are lucky to be this close and they have typically turned up to this tournament out of shape, mentally if not physically as well.

I don’t understand how Matt Parish continues to keep this gig.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Madrileño said:

Whatever. 

If England had a big overseas tour or an Ashes series to play, Grace would have been in their squad. 

You wouldn't.  

As it was, they had one game a year against "the All Stars" so he jogged off to union. 

When has he ever even hinted at wanting to play for England? He’s Welsh through and through 

• Like 1

Let’s not get carried away. A good first 30mins for us, but there was enough in that last 10 from Samoa to show they have plenty to offer, and that we can be vulnerable. 
but lots to be positive about. 

still plenty of points in England.

• Like 2

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk