2023 New Kits - Part 2

1 hour ago, Jughead said:

The Rochdale home is good as well. Two good shirts for them. 

Who are we left waiting on? Toulouse? London Skolars? Are Cornwall sticking with their 22 shirt(s)?

Nothing from Newcastle Thunder yet but not that surprising after last season when they played in a temporary unbranded strip until the Macron ones turned up over a month into the season. So far they've released new training gear but no sign of strips. 

48 minutes ago, Hopping Mad said:

Is somebody at Rochdale Hornets into beekeeping?

...er, the clue's in the name...?

hornets nest.jpg

• Like 1

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

30 minutes ago, Damien said:

I wasn’t keen on Leigh’s rebrand, but having now seen that away kit I’m converted. Beautiful. Derek could have gone for something incredibly tacky, but no, he’s nailed it. Haute couture. 

• Haha 3

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

6 hours ago, Damien said:

Not to start another thread of messing, but are Leigh deliberately trying to adopt the Jacksonville Jaguars Colour scheme? Black, aqua, gold, white. Does anyone know?

Im actually a fan of that jersey more than the home, its a bit of fun for an alternative kit set.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, gnidir said:

Not to start another thread of messing, but are Leigh deliberately trying to adopt the Jacksonville Jaguars Colour scheme? Black, aqua, gold, white. Does anyone know?

Im actually a fan of that jersey more than the home, its a bit of fun for an alternative kit set.

Funnily enough I asked the store manager that very question a couple of weeks ago , asking if Dereck had been to Florida and decided to adopt those colours , she replied it was her suggestion to use the black and teal colours , they do work quite well together IMO 

• Like 1