2023 New Kits - Part 2

34 minutes ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

FpwXsVjWcAEPFT7?format=jpg&name=medium

I'd be a lot more impressed if the Betfred and MNDA logos were swapped.

It's fine, isn't it? Nothing more. Does the job.

• Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Par for the course for Oxen.

Their Instagram post launching the shirt features Kevin Sinfield wearing an Umbro jacket and an RFU logo! which says all you need to know about them.

• Like 3

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

That’s a great Finnish shirt. I’m glad the game has expanded to Helskini and Tampere. 

The idea? I get it. The execution? Mind numbingly sh*t. A blue cross?! Jesus. Someone gets paid for that kind of nonsense. 

Edited by Jughead
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I kinda liked it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Its not the worst Oxen have produced. After all it is someone else's kit design. It's just the classic Oxen approach of putting out more tat.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

I feel like there are a thousand different ways we could have push the MND association and our support for Rob Burrow without needing to introduce orange and a new shade of blue to the England kit.

As others have said, good intentions, great cause to support, but poor execution. 

Does nothing to help 'build' any England brand off the back of the World Cup either. 

• Like 5

PACIFIQUE TREIZE: Join the team by registering as a fan today at pacifique13.com

1 hour ago, EastLondonMike said:

Par for the course for Oxen.

Their Instagram post launching the shirt features Kevin Sinfield wearing an Umbro jacket and an RFU logo! which says all you need to know about them.

Yeah seeing Sinfield on Sky now dressed in that. It's shocking really and wouldn't happen in other sports.

• Like 1