The 2024 Kit Thread

21 hours ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

I don't mind that London shirt at all. Sometimes less is more. 

Far better than some of the acid trip shirts we've seen in the past.

Give over, it’s a black polo shirt, it’s gone way beyond less! I’m for tradition and I hate fancy designs, but come on, to expect someone to cough up £50 for something Primark sell for £6.99 is taking the mick.

8 minutes ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

I quite like that but it does look like one of the england training range t-shirts (not that that narrows it down I know!)

41 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

there’s definitely an early 90s vibe to a lot of the designs this year, they do say design and fashion goes in 30 year cycles

If a team from Scotland ever eventuated that would be it for colours.

Edited by Henson Park Old Firm

Don’t know if anyone else has seen it, but Leigh now have a signature shoe/sneaker - created by their new kit supplier Patrick. Must be a first in RL.

Naturally it features the leopard print, albeit in grey/black. Sure plenty will like it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

51 minutes ago, EastLondonMike said:

Don’t know if anyone else has seen it, but Leigh now have a signature shoe/sneaker - created by their new kit supplier Patrick. Must be a first in RL.

Naturally it features the leopard print, albeit in grey/black. Sure plenty will like it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Huddersfield away and Oldham away quite nice! And Leigh’s trainers … why not, very unique!

• Like 1

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

On 27/11/2023 at 17:29, Chrispmartha said:

there’s definitely an early 90s vibe to a lot of the designs this year, they do say design and fashion goes in 30 year cycles

To be fair football have jumped on the whole "retro" thing the past couple of seasons, I quite like the retro stuff (especially as a Wigan fan who doesn't like the "new" badge!).

On 27/11/2023 at 17:29, Chrispmartha said:

The thing that makes that kit look acceptable (because the design is a bit "out there") is that they've integrated the sponsors and club badge well through just being a uniform white. If they just used the normal colours for them all, it would look horrendous.

• Like 1
Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

I like the Oldham Away strip. Very nice.

Always had a soft spot for them. I really hope they have a cracking season and get promoted. Teams harp on about Bradford and Widnes, but one Town bleeding RL with Size is Owdum.

Good luck to them !!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Snowys Backside said:

I like the Oldham Away strip. Very nice.

Always had a soft spot for them. I really hope they have a cracking season and get promoted. Teams harp on about Bradford and Widnes, but one Town bleeding RL with Size is Owdum.

Good luck to them !!

They struggle being in the shadow of the mighty Rochdale Hornets 😊

But I agree that away shirt is to die for….to be worn in the Law Cup game at Rochdale no doubt.