Thurs 30th May : Coral Challenge Cup QF : Hull FC v Catalans Dragons KO 7:35pm Sky TV

Who will win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Catalans Dragons

Discuss the Coral Challenge Cup QF between Hull FC and Catalans Dragons here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• ckn pinned this topic

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No! ??

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

32 minutes ago, ivans82 said:

Catalans will not let go of the cup easily , hard fought win for the Dragons .

I agree.  Les Dracs to edge this one.

Then all it needs is a surprise or two elsewhere and we could have a Trinity -v- Les Dracs final.  it would be worth going to that just to see the forced smile on Ralph Rimmer's face!

86-0 to us, can't see any other result other than a massive win in front of the Hull faithful.

Seriously though, I agree with MZH, the club will likely see this as our only realistic chance of winning silverware and they need a run to appease the fans somewhat.

I always make a home CC game but a Thursday is impossible for me right now.

if they get 8000 the club should be extremely thankful  to the fans for the effort, they could also tell Radford to shut up slagging off the support.

God help us if we ship a lot of points as the knives will be out even more, a loss would be unbearable but another bad loss would be a tipping point for a massive chunk of those in the balance as to whether to continue with Radford.

Really hope Hull can pull this off.  I was right behind Catalans at Wembley last year but don't really want them to hang onto it again this time round.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Lee Radford needs a win badly, in fact he needs a Final appearance otherwise his coat hangs on a very shaky nail indeed. I watched the Hull game at the Magic weekend and the performance was simpkly unacceptable. Another one like that at the KC and that could lead to an early coaching change.

I have a soft spot for Hull and their fans so given  how my RL predictions turn out, I can only tip Catalans by 12. That should do the trick.?

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

2 hours ago, RLDave said:

36-13 (Hull making a mockery of one of Gigot's pointless drop goals).  

Didn't one of them beat Hull in 2018 and a first half one this year was the difference in a home game too? 

Gigot has reasons for the DGs, probably one of the cleverest players in SL with in game strategy. 

This is a hard one to call, Hull are at home, and need a win, Les Dracs want to hold onto cup.... I see Les Dracs by 6pts in a hard fought game. 

10 hours ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

Lee Radford needs a win badly, in fact he needs a Final appearance otherwise his coat hangs on a very shaky nail indeed. I watched the Hull game at the Magic weekend and the performance was simpkly unacceptable. Another one like that at the KC and that could lead to an early coaching change.

I have a soft spot for Hull and their fans so given  how my RL predictions turn out, I can only tip Catalans by 12. That should do the trick.?

I don't think Radford is under any pressure in any way shape or form tbh. Win tonight and we are 4th and in the cup semis, and we will have done that without really breaking sweat.

3 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Depends what Hull turn up, the one that can win a game or the one that looks as though they have absolutely no motor skills whatsoever. 

In a league game I wouldn't have a clue how to call this. But the cup has become "our thing" and I expect full throttle tonight. Catalans are capable of beating us even if we play really well, but I don't think we will see the same Hull that you saw last week. If we do then any lingering support I had for Radford will be gone.

Savelio on the bench, apparently.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived