Jump to content

Well Done


Bearman
 Share

Recommended Posts


Incredible , amazing , unbelievable . One of the great days watching Town in 40 years . Just buzzing , not ashamed to say there was a tear in the eye  at fulltime and when Jamie lifted the trophy . And extra special in a jersey with my dads name on who was a fan from day 1 . Just awesome , thanks to the club for giving us that day we’ll never forget 

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well we really saved the best till last! Some terrific performances from the boys both in attack and defence. I don’t think we wasted one last tackle kick either which made a huge difference. Congratulations to everyone at the club, let the hard work begin now. UTT

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

,

1 minute ago, Mr Frisky said:

Great stuff and great performance today.

We were debating the crowd as the popular side where we were was packed - ill say 2600 - at least!

And the rest Mr Frisky,Great crowd,Great Atmosphere,And a moment of joy for us oldie town fans who have waited a long time for this most special occasion.UTT.🏉🏉🏉

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great work, well done Town, well done all concerned.

Great game plan, executed perfectly.

Can I also say how well Tom Grant refereed the match.

🔵⚪🔵⚪️ #UTT

Edited by bobg
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DavidM said:

O’Brien and Fitzsimmons , honestly …incredible 

Fitzy is brilliant but Marcus is just a machine, not a bad player on the pitch and a special mention for Ethan tried his heart out today just a shame he couldn’t top it off with a try, what a day utt

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DavidM said:

O’Brien and Fitzsimmons , honestly …incredible 

Fitzy was unbelievable, didn’t hear who got mom but it must have been him. I really like how young Bickerdike and Olstrum or playing on that left side showed maturity way beyond their age on a couple of occasions, Olstrum especially when he took a kick behind the line and evaded 4 or 5 Donny tacklers and made 10 yards. Augurs well for the future.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, town4me said:

Now that's how you control a game!! Well done to all at the club what a great day. 

Exactly. They couldn't have done much better than they did today. They only invited Donny up the field a couple of times and dealt with it. Performance rating 9.9 out of 10.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, IanMac said:

Fitzy was unbelievable, didn’t hear who got mom but it must have been him. I really like how young Bickerdike and Olstrum or playing on that left side showed maturity way beyond their age on a couple of occasions, Olstrum especially when he took a kick behind the line and evaded 4 or 5 Donny tacklers and made 10 yards. Augurs well for the future.

MOB

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Incredible , amazing , unbelievable . One of the great days watching Town in 40 years . Just buzzing , not ashamed to say there was a tear in the eye  at fulltime and when Jamie lifted the trophy . And extra special in a jersey with my dads name on who was a fan from day 1 . Just awesome , thanks to the club for giving us that day we’ll never forget 

You don't want to single players out but Fitzy and O'Brien although outsized totally outplayed their forwards and Jammer had a blinder, a real captain's knock. I loved at the end he came over to the fans and shouted  that's for you..top man.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Holroyd was struggling , i’d like to see that tackle again , then Alex was really struggling , but we were playing with great desire out there and we werent gonna be denied today . Withstanding that spell of pressure in the second half was key , then we ran over the top of them . I thought they got a bit cheap late on with some niggly stuff but heh ho , happy days

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

WE ARE GOING UP.  WE ARE GOING UP  WE ARE TOWN.           WE ARE TOWN .WE ARE TOWN .  

Every player on that park today gave there all  .Best performance of the season  . The fans were just fantastic  and When Jamie came over as the post above says.  That's for You.  it was just an incredible moment that will live with me forever .. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, troutmaster said:

,

And the rest Mr Frisky,Great crowd,Great Atmosphere,And a moment of joy for us oldie town fans who have waited a long time for this most special occasion.UTT.🏉🏉🏉

Well said nice to see the team defend so well and even better when playing in our traditional strip.

This strip should be kept so that everyone remembers who we are like they used to.

Nice to see a lot of the old players at the match - look back at old pictures and you see the likes of Eddie Bowman, Buck and Tommo all wearing the famous BLUE band.

Brilliant

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...