Sun 10th Jul: SL-MW: Hull Kingston Rovers v Hull FC KO 17:30 (Sky)

Who will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/07/22 at 17:00

It's good that this is the last game of the weekend as people will be able to leave to take the journey home from Newcastle around 5pm in the full knowledge that they won't miss owt.

For anyone who hasn't made the journey up to Newcastle, find something better to do.

• Like 1
                                                                  :kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

It's good that this is the last game of the weekend as people will be able to leave to take the journey home from Newcastle around 5pm in the full knowledge that they won't miss owt.

For anyone who hasn't made the journey up to Newcastle, find something better to do.

Only doing the Catalan game on the Sunday. 

Quite looking forward to seeing all the Hull additions. They could offer a spark, or they may fall in a heap.

KR - as weakened as they are - are still probably the slight favourites. I have a feeling though that FC might just pip them here.

24-20

2 hours ago, Faithful1865 said:

Its a bit cruel to describe as such as they're both suffering badly from injuries.

Salford have a third of their squad injured and have had 19 to pick from for the past few games so not sure 2 clubs with vastly superior resources can use that as an excuse tbh. (although I get HKR's spine has been hit fairly heavily).

Genuinely no idea which way this one will go. 4-8 points either way.

Edited by SalfordSlim
Typo
  • Like 1

Saw the Hull KR squad earlier, doesn't look too bad, suggestion of mind games on social media...if only the game was that important.

I'm just looking forward to seeing how the young lads on loan get on for Hull, at least there might be some enthusiasm there.

• Like 1
                                                                  :kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

22 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Saw the Hull KR squad earlier, doesn't look too bad, suggestion of mind games on social media...if only the game was that important.

I'm just looking forward to seeing how the young lads on loan get on for Hull, at least there might be some enthusiasm there.

Glad you are impressed with 2 teenage Hull KR front rowers, 17 year old Zac Fishwick included but I'm expecting young Fishwick to make a big impression.

Both teams are decimated and out of form I think you know this.

I think it will be quite exciting for anyone from Hull.

Neutrals not so.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

13 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

Glad you are impressed with 2 teenage Hull KR front rowers, 17 year old Zac Fishwick included but I'm expecting young Fishwick to make a big impression.

Both teams are decimated and out of form I think you know this.

Young Jack's lawyers will be in touch.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Good luck to Charlie Severs and Matty Laidlaw making their Hull debuts today on the bench alongside three game veteran Jacob Hookem.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.