Sat 10th Sept: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Salford Red Devils KO 13:00 (Sky & Channel 4)

Who will win?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/09/22 at 12:00

8 minutes ago, Live after death said:

Really Fancy Salford for this Huddersfield throwing the game last  week to get a perceived easier game will be plenty of motivation for Salford.

How did Huddersfield throw a game that they won in extra time?😅

We've been 3rd for about 6 weeks as well 🤫

Edited by meast

7 minutes ago, Live after death said:

Really Fancy Salford for this Huddersfield throwing the game last  week to get a perceived easier game will be plenty of motivation for Salford.

Didn’t Salford also throw the game to avoid Catalan. 

2 minutes ago, bobbruce said:

Didn’t Salford also throw the game to avoid Catalan. 

I'd have happily taken Catalans away again after the way we dismantled them the other week. The whole aura Catalans had away from home has gone and they've got plenty of weaknesses that can be exploited.

I see Hudds as a much tougher option although on our recent form I don't think we fear anyone. Respect yes, fear no.

Hoping both teams put on a show after tonight's fiasco and may the best team win.👍 Off to bed in a few minutes as a pub brekkie at 9am is calling me....😋🍺

• Like 1

I tend to be a bit pessimistic (40 years of following Salford does that to you) and, although we have been a bit of a bogey team for Huddersfield of late, I get a different feeling about this version of the Fartowners. I think they may win today. I hope they don't, but...

One thing I do hope for is that whoever wins today goes on to win the GF. Let's break the Leeds/Saints/Wigan stranglehold on the trophy. So  I hope Salford win but I fear we may not and I hope the winner wins the big one.

• Like 4

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Just been chatting with a football fan who is tuning in - hopefully one of many today.

I lived in Calderdale for a while so always looked out more closely for the Fax and Fartown results.

But living in Yorkshire soon reminds you of your ‘correct side of the hill’ roots so I’m all about Salford today in this roses battle haha 

I dont believe in having 2nd teams ,but I've always liked Salford always got on with their fans . I dont know who'll win ,but I can hope .Besides they're playing Huddersfield. 😊

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

13 hours ago, Championi said:

Is live after death an rl fan?

Well, he seems to dislike anything and everything about the game, so... yes. :kolobok_wink:

• Haha 5

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Chrispmartha said:

No one knows whether to sing king or queen I suspect itll take a while yo adjust

God Save The Kweeng, I've seen it referred to as.

That was a classic example.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Some good early stuff from Salford, albeit a bit on the risky side.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)