IMG Grading Unveiled

2 hours ago, The 4 of Us said:

Usual suspect appears to have an update, but nothing official as yet as far as I can find.

https://twitter.com/thegamecaller/status/1691405012495122432?s=21&t=vBric0Lr4Es6U20EsdTWXA

Mick's also decided that IMG think Bradford are as high as 11th in the scoring. Also that they think Mick is something of a "hunk" and that he's won the raffle without even buying a ticket. Makes you think.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

41 minutes ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

Mick's also decided that IMG think Bradford are as high as 11th in the scoring. Also that they think Mick is something of a "hunk" and that he's won the raffle without even buying a ticket. Makes you think.

Hhhhm, yes. Saw his reference to a ‘high’ B, which made me wonder if he actually been privy to anything at all, although that would mean he’s simply made it all up! 😏

If the criteria were as we understand, how would Bradford rate on much since 2019? 

030910105148.jpg

http://www.wiganstpats.org

Producing Players Since 1910

1 minute ago, The 4 of Us said:

Hhhhm, yes. Saw his reference to a ‘high’ B, which made me wonder if he actually been privy to anything at all, although that would mean he’s simply made it all up! 😏

As is common with Mick, he gets some genuine inside information then ends up getting carried away and projecting his own wishful thinking onto it. He's a useful source he just needs a bit of filtering. 

• Like 4

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

On 15/08/2023 at 18:36, DI Keith Fowler said:

As is common with Mick, he gets some genuine inside information then ends up getting carried away and projecting his own wishful thinking onto it. He's a useful source he just needs a bit of filtering. 

Isn't the phrase "a useful idiot"?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, dboy said:

Isn't the phrase "a useful idiot"?

I don't think that's fair. A useful idiot is someone put out into the world by others for nefarious purposes. Mick is an idiot entirely on his own terms. 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

Toulouse… 🥸🥸🥸

How could they possibly be so?

Oh forgot they have potential that will do it then, loads of posters have been saying this for a few years now so it must be true. 

Give them an 'A' grade immediately, with a no relegation clause to a 'B' for at least 50 years.🤞

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Oh forgot they have potential that will do it then, loads of posters have been saying this for a few years now so it must be true. 

Give them an 'A' grade immediately, with a no relegation clause to a 'B' for at least 50 years.🤞

It was a joke Harry. And you nibbled… 🎣 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Not only got a train station but a Metro Rapid System and an airport.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

On 17/08/2023 at 18:54, Angelic Cynic said:

Not only got a train station but a Metro Rapid System and an airport.

We have an International Airport in Westleyth, so don’t let your obvious bias / talking boll***s let you down !! 😂😂

On 15/08/2023 at 17:43, DI Keith Fowler said:

Bit surprised Mick thinks they're so far down the pecking order.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

1 minute ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

That is cringe. Like primary school children talking in a class assembly.

Some of them are more wooden than my fence. You'd think they'd have done a few more takes to get it coming across a little more natural.

2 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

That is cringe. Like primary school children talking in a class assembly.

Cringe? I don't see it that way at all. We all go on about the low profile of the game, this kind of stuff raises the profile of clubs with younger people.

Bradford claimed to be giving every child in the city a season ticket, didn't they?

Clearly, following through on that was too much like hard work.

• Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

And there we have it as suspected there is a very much a chance that the status quo is acheived as Fev chairman comes out and says that Fev are currently behind every SL club on their ranking. He does not say how close it is but it looks like a must for them to get in this season otherwise it looks unlikely they will ever get a chance.