Fri 29th Sept: SL Elim: Hull KR v Leigh Leopards KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Leigh Leopards

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/09/23 at 19:30

This is a game I'm very much looking forward to watching. I've said previously on a few occasions now that I enjoy watching HKR play and I am happy to say that this season I've also very much enjoyed watching the Leigh play.

Hoping for a cracker.

I think home advantage may help KR this time but Leigh are more than capable of taking the win.

• Like 2
The%20Warriors%2060.jpg

13 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

Patronising, we don't need , hopefully whoever wins this wins the GF 

It wasn’t intended to be patronising, and having re read it I can’t see how it can be seen as such. 

To reiterate, I hope that Leigh win, and they are good enough. I hope it is a classic, and both teams have had great seasons. 

Another sell out confirmed. Going to be bouncing:

https://x.com/hullkrofficial/status/1707779861756920234?s=46&t=hAL1ZL4nd7Y3kjAPJABrAg

Edited by Hull Kingston Bronco

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

This Jack Walker looks like a good young prospect. 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Just now, Wolfey Rovers said:

How was that a penalty???

He was in front when the ball was played, he should have retired 10 metres and didn't.

• Like 1

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

So much for that wazzock Beaumont’s conspiracy theory. If someone can tell me what that penalty was for I’d be very grateful. 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

Not sure how the correct application of the laws can be described as a controversial call.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 minute ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

So much for that wazzock Beaumont’s conspiracy theory. If someone can tell me what that penalty was for I’d be very grateful. 

He was offside.

• Like 2

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

1 minute ago, Dunbar said:

Not sure how the correct application of the laws can be described as a controversial call.

I can't remember what the marble mouthed commentator is called but yes that really annoyed me. Getting a decision correct is definitely not controversial and it's not really a controversial law.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

Are you new to the internet? :kolobok_wink:

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, bratman said:

Very good game

20 minutes in, and not even the beginning of a clue who'll win.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson