Why can't we discuss Leighs rebrand? (Merged Threads)

30 minutes ago, barnyia said:

How many of you think of Leigh every time you see anyone wearing leopard print in the street or on TV now?  I'm almost starting to like the  new brand 😊, could Beaumont be a genius 😬

Must admit I rarely see anyone in leopard skin, what websites have you been looking at? 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Must admit I rarely see anyone in leopard skin, what websites have you been looking at? 

Just back from Florida and saw loads ! I'm an ex wiganer so see loads on Facebook 😁 and I live near french gypsies in France (always a few camps/estates on the outskirts of most villages) so see loads there (amazing how close French gypsy fashion is close to UK northern fashion and I'm being serious) , it's coming back into fashion! 

Edited by barnyia
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, OriginalMrC said:

I keep seeing leopard print everywhere now. Seems to be in fashion on women's accessories at the moment. Who'd have thought Leigh would be following the trends 🐆

Maybe where you live. 

• Haha 2

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

41 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

I misread your username as "Leopard".

I hope that's been suggested as the new mascot's name!

If they use Leonard the Leopard I have attorneys at hand.

53 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Can they put Leopard paw prints on the walk to the entrance.A bit like Keighley did when they re branded as Cougars.The young kids loved it and even got a smile out of me and that takes some doing.

Whitehaven did that with jam stained hand prints.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It's absolutely everywhere on TV , keep your eyes peeled for it , adverts , Shania Twain the other day on the one show , where Leyth lead , everybody follows , it'll look good on the ribbons on the Challenge Cup 😉 

Come on you Leopards 🐆😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

in our psychobilly scene leopard and all wild animal print is very common (nothing real) - I have a leopard print shirt myself and a mate has been known to have leopard print sideburns!

• Haha 1

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

''Chevron, plaid, florals, artsy, animal prints, check, gingham – these are just some of the most fashionable prints in fashion for fall 22/23. Leopard print is one of the most trendy prints, or at least as fashionable as marble and checkboard print.''

As always Leyth is ahead of the times - the train strikes are having a positive impact on the local economy btw

For those not accepting the obvious How to Wear Leopard Print: 10 Perfect Animal-Print Looks | Who What Wear UK   

Edited by sweaty craiq
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

For anyone thinking fashion is a stretch.. I picked up my wife's copy of Vogue yesterday and they had a pull out feature on the new Rugby League season. So it goes both ways.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Slightly digressing ,but when the Burberry Factory was on the go in Cas, you saw loads of people walking around in the stuff, right scummers some of them. Then you would go down London and see people wearing the stuff really thinking they were something special.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, barnyia said:

How many of you think of Leigh every time you see anyone wearing leopard print in the street or on TV now?  

Nope - still think of cheap hookers just out topping up their dole money !!!

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

16 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

Slightly digressing ,but when the Burberry Factory was on the go in Cas, you saw loads of people walking around in the stuff, right scummers some of them. Then you would go down London and see people wearing the stuff really thinking they were something special.

to be fair the Londoners had paid for theirs 

• Haha 1

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

38 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

Tbf even at the height of the fake Burberry terrace craze tidy milfs in Chelsea and Southwold still looked good in their real stuff, and I suspect had no idea that it was also popular in Burnley and Grimsby, or even that those two places exist. 

• John Drake changed the title to Why can't we discuss Leighs rebrand? (Merged Threads)