Fri 5th Apr: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Warrington Wolves KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/04/24 at 19:30

A win that should really boost our confidence with a bare-bones front row. 

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, WN83 said:

Interested to see Rohan Smiths interview. He definitely won’t be able to blame the ref for this one. 

I’m sure he will find a way

• Like 3

I see Leeds insistence on hoping that another rejected Giants half back leads them to glory is bearing no fruit again!! 

Who's next for them, Kevin Brown out of retirement? 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, meast said:

Wonder what Rohan's excuses will be tonight?

Leeds have been terrible for most of it.

Wire been very good at times.

The training pitch flooded a few weeks ago.

• Haha 1

Good performance by Warrington. I thought Williams looked good, which pleases me as an England fan.

Maybe if that Leeds double movement try had stood, it would have been a closer finish. Warrington always looked the better team though.

• Like 3

Enjoyable game and result.  Early to bed though as neither of the other two results appeal. 

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

1 minute ago, Tommygilf said:

Is it his team or is it not his team this week I can't keep up??

Doubtless its the refs fault anyway...

Sky even cut the microphone because they couldn't be arsed listening to his excuses.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, The 4 of Us said:

Leeds should be far better that their individual parts. That is down to one person. Too maverick for his own good. Individuals who think they’re cleverer than the rest, and misunderstood usually aren’t. 

I don’t agree. The squad is average, it was obvious and we’re on a par with our ability. I expect we might make 6th but realistically that’s where we are. 

It looks like Brodie Croft has reverted to the rabbit in the headlights that he was for the Storm

40 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

Leeds are really poor. Their pack is not good enough and their tactics are chaotic and ill judged at times. Serious questions of Smith now…

Some teams are better than the sum of their parts and some are worse.  And that is entirely down to the coach.

Leeds have collectively better players than they have a team.  They need a new coach.

• Like 2

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

32 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

I don’t agree. The squad is average, it was obvious and we’re on a par with our ability. I expect we might make 6th but realistically that’s where we are. 

It looks like Brodie Croft has reverted to the rabbit in the headlights that he was for the Storm

I didn’t say Leeds were good, bad, or average as individuals. I did say they are individually better (which is relative) than collectively,  and the fault of that appears to be the person(s) responsible for getting them to work as a team.

Edited by The 4 of Us

030910105148.jpg

http://www.wiganstpats.org

Producing Players Since 1910

1 hour ago, DoubleD said:

Funny how Croft and Ackers were great at Salford the other way it’s noticable MacDonald seems to be playing much better now he’s at Salford too. 

• Like 3

I know it’s already been said but Leeds were incredibly poor, it’s up to the coach to get the best out of his players but they weren’t up for it at all.

Both Smith coach’s need replacing.

• Like 1

Everything under the sun is in tune

But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

8 hours ago, bobbruce said:

Funny how Croft and Ackers were great at Salford the other way it’s noticable MacDonald seems to be playing much better now he’s at Salford too. 

Good point . We have seen similar before at Leeds during Wigan dominance in 80s early 90s signing so called stars and club goes bust 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

29 minutes ago, fieldofclothofgold said:

Good point . We have seen similar before at Leeds during Wigan dominance in 80s early 90s signing so called stars and club goes bust 

The reason clubs have dynasties whether that’s Wigan Saints Bradford or Leeds. Is because the have a core group of players who set the standard of what’s expected at those clubs. Who are the current leaders at Leeds doing this I really don’t see them. 

• Like 2