Toronto Wolfpack by 40 points

Toulouse Olympique XIII by 10 points

Swinton Lions by 4 pts

Halifax RLFC by 2 points

Dewsbury Rams by 6 pts

Leigh Centurions by 26 pts

Thanks Fabou.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toronto Wolfpack v Sheffield Eagles by 40

Toulouse Olympique XIII v London Broncos by 18

Rochdale Hornets v Swinton Lions by 8

Halifax RLFC v Featherstone Rovers by 8

Dewsbury Rams v Barrow Raiders  by 8

Batley Bulldogs v Leigh Centurions by 22

Toronto Wolfpack v Sheffield Eagles by 54

Toulouse Olympique XIII v London Broncos by 22

Rochdale Hornets v Swinton Lions by 18

Halifax RLFC v Featherstone Rovers by 14 (although we haven't beaten Fev at home since 2009!!)

Dewsbury Rams v Barrow Raiders  by 28

Batley Bulldogs v Leigh Centurions by 16

Toronto Wolfpack v Sheffield Eagles Toronto by 60

Toulouse Olympique XIII v London Broncos London by 1

Rochdale Hornets v Swinton Lions Swinton by 4

Halifax RLFC v Featherstone Rovers Featherstone by 4

Dewsbury Rams v Barrow Raiders Barrow by 6

Batley Bulldogs v Leigh Centurions Leigh by 40

Another week, another club whinging about Toronto.

Keef Senior doesn’t like his free accommodation and Aston says:

“It isn’t about a game of rugby league this weekend, because you don’t get the opportunity to prepare like they do. This is about a group of people going to Toronto to look at the scenery. It is an absolute joke as far as I’m concerned.”

Hope they get pumped.

2 hours ago, East Coast Tiger said:

Another week, another club whinging about Toronto.

Keef Senior doesn’t like his free accommodation and Aston says:

“It isn’t about a game of rugby league this weekend, because you don’t get the opportunity to prepare like they do. This is about a group of people going to Toronto to look at the scenery. It is an absolute joke as far as I’m concerned.”

Hope they get pumped.

Who's fault is it that they aren't as prepared?

It's not a joke at all. They're just not up to their standards.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

5 minutes ago, bobbruce said:

I thought League 1 clubs would find the Toronto trip hard. It’s disappointing to see the number of championship clubs that are struggling to get to grips with the trip.  

From here, we see two camps. Teams that come over, give it their best shot, have a great time, and show appreciation for the experience and hospitality. London Broncos, for example. If they had any beefs with the Wolfpack, they discussed it privately, but their public statements were positive and good for the sport.

Then there's the whingers. Not naming names, but there have been a few. Moan on Twitter, moan to the local newspaper when they get home.

I'm not talking about the players - Dewsbury, Leigh, Barrow, some with good players deliberately left behind - gave 100% on the field, much appreciated by the fans.

3 hours ago, Loup said:

From here, we see two camps. Teams that come over, give it their best shot, have a great time, and show appreciation for the experience and hospitality. London Broncos, for example. If they had any beefs with the Wolfpack, they discussed it privately, but their public statements were positive and good for the sport.

Then there's the whingers. Not naming names, but there have been a few. Moan on Twitter, moan to the local newspaper when they get home.

I'm not talking about the players - Dewsbury, Leigh, Barrow, some with good players deliberately left behind - gave 100% on the field, much appreciated by the fans.

I'm afraid it's a horrific attitude that is rife within the game. London had to put up with this BS for years, with it only fading away once the club stopped being a threat to some of the northerners who seem to enjoy their sport ghettoised and ignored. Now it's Toronto copping it.

It's such a shame, because the rise of this pathetic thinking is a large part of the reason for the sport's decline.

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Toronto Wolfpack v Sheffield Eagles by 32

Toulouse Olympique XIII v London Broncos by 8

Rochdale Hornets v Swinton Lions by 4

Halifax RLFC v Featherstone Rovers by 8

Dewsbury Rams v Barrow Raiders  by 2

Batley Bulldogs v Leigh Centurions by 16

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

4 hours ago, Loup said:

Don't take it too personally: it's the same big babies who moan about everything in RL and approach everything with a negative attitude.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived