Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Community Status Updates

Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

RT @AndyTateMUFC: U dickheads are just taking the ######!
Today, 03:37 AM
Photo
Photo

gingerjon

RT @TheFakeESPN: Petition to extend World Series to best-of-21 reaches 834,000 signatures from NFL fans who want to keep Joe Buck away just…
Yesterday, 09:28 PM
Photo
Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

RT @angelampowers: @LisaJoHudson hmm. So it wasn’t news when he broke his cheek & won MOM in NRL GF. Wasn’t news when voted best player in …
Yesterday, 06:25 PM
Photo

Wellsy4HullFC

If that Rag and Bone Man doesn't shut the f*ck up, I'm gonna f*cking stab him!
Yesterday, 06:25 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

RT @AmyGrundell: Waiting for Maze Runner to start at cinema then to KFC for tea with @DanFowler97
Oct 29 2014 04:59 PM
Photo

gingerjon

Definition of viral now widened to include "things newspaper retweets multiple times to give newspaper something to write about later".
Oct 29 2014 04:59 PM
Photo

gingerjon

RT @EHFEURO: #ehfeuro2016 Qualification begins today & we have two live games to enjoy on http://t.co/i6WDUmtbCV from 17:45 CET! http://t.c…
Oct 29 2014 01:56 PM
Photo
Photo

liam12

Sat reading my book before minding my own business when @Rachel2192 asks what are you doing and was 100% serious. #WhatDoesItLookLike
Oct 29 2014 12:55 PM
Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

RT @GaryLineker: Wasn't aware refs can't go to @edsheeran concerts without assistants. Clattenberg's 'You need me, I don't need you' attitu…
Oct 29 2014 10:49 AM