Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

rugbynut

RT @CTRLFC: Percival hits the post with his conversion - it's still St Helens 29-0 Cas after 65 minutes http://t.co/9gvTqQUxDz
Yesterday, 09:07 PM
Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

RT @KeithSenior4: 2 play off games, 2 bad scores #notbobon
Photo

gingerjon

Bizarre silent electrical storm going on over East Hill way
Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

RT @Cougarmania: Joint pre-action litigation letter now sent to the RFL alleging 3 operational rules breached to the disadvantage of the Co…
Yesterday, 06:04 PM
Photo

EdinburghExile

Democracy works better when people make an effort. Long may it continue.
Yesterday, 04:02 PM
Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

Off to @HuddersfieldUni tomorrow for their open day. Will be keeping an eye on Twitter when I can though for the @HallamEagles score!
Yesterday, 03:01 PM
Photo

gingerjon

Just joined Hastings library. I think that's the same as when you get a Green Card in America.
Yesterday, 03:01 PM
Photo

Wellsy4HullFC

So if Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are getting devolved powers, are Yorkshire going to get some too? We're bigger and have more money than Wales and Northern Ireland, and are pretty close to that of Scotland. We probably hate Westminster just as much too! Bout time for Federal government in the UK I reckon.
Yesterday, 12:59 PM
Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

What a game! What a sport!
Yesterday, 11:58 AM
Photo

gingerjon

Now in a 40s themed tea room, awaiting a toastie and listening to an elderly gent swear like a trooper about roadworks. Love this town.
Yesterday, 11:58 AM
Photo
Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

Then there's Robert Lui who's pretty underrated, especially playing right hand man to Thurston.
Yesterday, 08:55 AM
Photo
Photo

gingerjon

I may have to rejoin in the Lib Dems if we're gearing up for a fight on federalism.
Yesterday, 06:53 AM