Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Community Status Updates

Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

Feel bad for Cas having chance to win League Leaders but losing it on last game. #SuperLeagueShow
Yesterday, 11:29 PM
Photo

Monkeymagic22

The target this week is to use the exercise bike every day after work, Chris Froome watch out..
Yesterday, 06:24 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Gav Wilson

Without trying to sound like a music snob, didn't Waze & Odyssey bring Radio 1's 'track of the day' out about two years ago? #BumpNGrind
Yesterday, 12:18 PM
Photo

BenGilesRL

RT @CJCFaulkner: @BenGilesRL Without wanting to sound too much like the pools panel, home wins.
Yesterday, 11:17 AM
Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

RT @journohelen: Think #bowling is for old men? @sheffcol BTEC media student @DanFowler97 (17) says think again http://t.co/Ii3ijkARXY
Yesterday, 09:15 AM
Photo

gingerjon

RT @polblonde: Queen makes banal remark, media respond with frenzy of interpretation. Monarch doesn't have to express opinion to wield infl…
Yesterday, 07:13 AM
Photo
Photo

GeordieGiant

RT @BD_Lawrence: Stephen would've been 40 today. @S_LawrenceTrust transforms lives for others to achieve their dream. #StephenLawrence http…
Sep 14 2014 11:03 PM
Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

RT @DoctorBadvibes: @DanFowler97 @wordpressdotcom First one ive ever really done. I dont see why the club should get hammer over something …
Sep 14 2014 10:02 PM
Photo

gingerjon

RT @GuidoFawkes: No campaign boasting that NHS spending in Scotland is £200 per person higher than in England. That is either a lie or an i…
Sep 14 2014 10:02 PM
Photo

Wellsy4HullFC

Well, after 3 years of abuse, I've finally had to retire my bed. So long you cheap flimsy piece of rubbish! You've done me well!
Sep 14 2014 09:01 PM
Photo